Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Lovelyguy

Anyone else think Olly Muirs is way out of his depth as a presenter? I just can't stand the whole "cheeky chappy" culture thats seems to be in every British show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Lovelyguy wrote: »
    Anyone else think Olly Muirs is way out of his depth as a presenter? I just can't stand the whole "cheeky chappy" culture thats seems to be in every British show!!
    I dunno. I actually don't like him generally but find him quite watchable on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

We're able to claim Northern Ireland as Irish, right? Two quality auditions in two weeks for them. Has their even been any from the Republic on yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Oh Michael.....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭03046290

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    We're able to claim Northern Ireland as Irish, right? Two quality auditions in two weeks for them. Has their even been any from the Republic on yet?

Michael ........

• Advertisement

Why God, Why? That was awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Gotta love the enthusiasm though I guess :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Wasnt he great :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

she would so get it and the legs yummy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭03046290

oh lord no

• Advertisement

The audiance I reckon are saving this guy. I dont think he's any use.

The audiance I reckon are saving this guy. I dont think he's any use.
    Seems the judges agreed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Belmono

Really surprised that Luigiano from the Xtra Factor show didn't make the main one. He could go very far!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just can't get into it yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Didn't think I'd say this, but I miss Simon :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Damn, missed my 10-15 thanks this week. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

amacachi wrote: »
    Damn, missed my 10-15 thanks this week. :pac:

There you go! A consolatory thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

There you go! A consolatory thanks ;)

<3

Just watching the second half of tonight's episode and from looking over the thread I may not have gotten that many thanks. :pac:

One thing annoying me is how long the decent performances are, no-one else think they dragged on a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Min wrote: »
    We need Roger in the final 12 .

wasn't he very like geraldine :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubWDY5ek4H8&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Joey. wrote: »
    Didn't think I'd say this, but I miss Simon :(

I think Gary Barlow is great. Very humorous, much more so than Simon Cowell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Am really loving Kelly Rowland. I was a bit unsure when I first heared she was on the judging panel, but she's been the best judge by far in the last two shows.

Favourite audition last night was The Keys, they were excellent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Anyone else think Louis Walsh is being made fun of in a really mean way? :(

I thought the head presenter mug was way, way, WAY to far. Louis was already on the backfoot after the whole "Oh so you're a girl?" thing, lol. The "horse" thing last week, just because Louis was hurrying. The presenter made like it was going to be given to Louis first and made him think it and then it was given to Garry instead. They could have cut it out of the final editing. It was so mean.

He temporarily quit before following the water-throwing incident and being made fun of... he said that everyone watches the show and he has a reputation to look out for. He can't be seen to be a bit of a joke.

Gary Barlow, unfortunately for Louis, has an amazing presence. It's like Louis's the fat kid and they're making fun of him out there. I don't understand how Simon could allow the X-Factor producers to do that. I don't think that Louis will come back next year. It's become clear that he is just there for comedy at his expense. Though if he stayed a second year then maybe making fun of him have gotten a bit old by that stage. Poor Louis.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

that last act on the X factor show is top of the list so far, defo final 3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I thought the head presenter mug was way, way, WAY to far. Louis was already on the backfoot after the whole "Oh so you're a girl?" thing, lol. The "horse" thing last week, just because Louis was hurrying. The presenter made like it was going to be given to Louis first and made him think it and then it was given to Garry instead. They could have cut it out of the final editing. It was so mean.

He temporarily quit before following the water-throwing incident and being made fun of... he said that everyone watches the show and he has a reputation to look out for. He can't be seen to be a bit of a joke.

Gary Barlow, unfortunately for Louis, has an amazing presence. It's like Louis's the fat kid and they're making fun of him out there. I don't understand how Simon could allow the X-Factor producers to do that. I don't think that Louis will come back next year. It's become clear that he is just there for comedy at his expense. Though if he stayed a second year then maybe making fun of him have gotten a bit old by that stage. Poor Louis.

Seriously?

No, I don't think anyone's being particularly mean. Louis isn't all sweetness and light, so if he's going to dish it out to contestants and fellow judges then he'd best be prepared to accept it too. He's no stranger to the public eye, he knows exactly how the media work, and (presumably) he's aware of what he says and does and how he comes across. I'm fairly sure no-one forced him to go back to the X-Factor, or to stay if he wasn't happy with how he was being treated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I just came in on watching the auditions cos I've been away on hols but I just watched that Kitty Brucknell - OH DEAR GOD! I think I would wring her neck if I was there! She is so full of it - all humble at first when she comes on stage and then as soon as someone says she is good BAM she's like "oh yeah I knew it"!:eek::eek: Kelly's dead right what she said about her.

Loved Janet Devlin and also love Derry!!! He has an amazing r'n'b voice - it's about time we had one of those!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

just watching the start of xtrafactor, yep and there they go fella with blonde wig womans voice, but pure crrrap

Is he your uncle or something?!

It's an entertainment show. It's all part of it.

leahyl wrote: »
    I just came in on watching the auditions cos I've been away on hols but I just watched that Kitty Brucknell - OH DEAR GOD! I think I would wring her neck if I was there! She is so full of it - all humble at first when she comes on stage and then as soon as someone says she is good BAM she's like "oh yeah I knew it"!:eek::eek: Kelly's dead right what she said about her.

I was there - can't say I wasn't tempted :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

loved The Keys. i was ready to shake something from lack of decent bands, then they came along :D:D good feeling about them. is it not time for a boyband twin x-factor, seriously jls were the last decent boyband on x-factor and even after all these years i still think they should have won.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement