Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

louis is some clown

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Fair play to Louis for making the right decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Namlub wrote: »
    ...the blonde one?
    Um, thanks :confused: I was asking whether the poster I quoted thinks Kitty is nice to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Fair play to Louis for not bringing it to deadlock, I was sure he would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭flatnn

Are you for real??? Do you honestly think that the votes are rigged?? The whole show is independently audited every night, especially what happened with the final between Rhydian and Leon. Ofcom keep an extremely close eye on the show

What happened with Leon/Rhyd?

Didn't they change the agreed rules to keep Cher Lloyd in over Big Mary Byrne or something last year which took the piss out of the public vote?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

flatnn wrote: »
    I'd sooner ride Kitty than Sammi that's for sure, when i see Sammi all i think of is this tbh...

tumblr_lt84caqS991qadfaso1_500.jpg

Intelligent post :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

aw poor louis

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Think it's unfair Louis is being booed.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

I'd say it was the producers call in this one. Kitty got more media coverage so it was natural to keep her rather than Sam.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

glad shes gone , i couldnt watch her sing or perform

but kitty was annoying me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

oh jesus cher llyod is back next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

flatnn wrote: »
    I'd sooner ride Kitty than Sammi that's for sure, when i see Sammi all i think of is this tbh...

tumblr_lt84caqS991qadfaso1_500.jpg

But what we all really want to know is WTF's that article about?!?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Usual staged crap.. it didn't go to deadlock cause they know if it had then Kitty would be on her way home tonight and Sammi just doesn't sell papers/ratings! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

How is taking it to deadlock being a coward? It's the fair thing to do in my opinion. That said, if it went to deadlock Sammi might have gone through and I prefer Kittty

But i think the whole judges voting people off is stupid anyway

Frankie and Chair Lloyd in one building? a black hole of awfulness will be created next week, sucking all things good and nice into it's depths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭UCD2010

fairplay to louis for not copping out and going to deadlock.. Sammi is no doubt very talented but I think she could never be a recording artist. Why would he risk losing kitty just to keep sammi happy? she seems fairly pi**ed off :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Louis the only one with a set of balls in the place?. The irony of that statement

How is that ironic?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

WatchWolf wrote: »
    I'd say it was the producers call in this one. Kitty got more media coverage so it was natural to keep her rather than Sam.

For once, I don't think it had anything to do with the producers. Maybe that's because I think Kitty was better than Sami but I honestly believe Louis did it of his own accord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

lizt wrote: »
    Think it's unfair Louis is being booed.

Those people are fcukin' retarded. They'll just boo regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Kitty isn't even fecking crying :mad:

Why should she be????

Just realised I got 6 points in the prediction league...woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Olly <3

Wolflikeme wrote: »
    Those people are fcukin' retarded. They'll just boo regardless.

Mob mentality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Usual staged crap.. it didn't go to deadlock cause they know if it had then Kitty would be on her way home tonight and Sammi just doesn't sell papers/ratings! :(

....and kitty was better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Must be a weight watchers meeting in the Audience tonight sammi is getting huge response...and Louis being booed for making correct decision

Fair play to Sammi for being gracious and level headed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭flatnn

has this girl never heard of Big Adele? what's she going on about size being the issue....although if she was a slamming hottie i bet she would have gone much further, too bad the furthest place she seems to be able to go is the kitchen :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

egan2020 wrote: »
    For once, I don't think it had anything to do with the producers. Maybe that's because I think Kitty was better than Sami but I honestly believe Louis did it of his own accord.

Do you honestly think the judges are actually allowed make their own decisions? This is Simon Cowells baby.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Why should she be????

Just realised I got 6 points in the prediction league...woohoo!

I meant she's clearly fake crying. No tears, etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

what a sneaky little skank tulisa is, putting louie into the position where he had to choose between his two acts, showing herself up as a nasty piece of work

• Advertisement

Kaiser2000 wrote: »

Kitty is better and Louis knows that. I think it was actually brave of him to save a contestant he knows isn't popular over one who is popular but isn't as good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement