Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Paparazzo wrote: »
    ....and kitty was better.

How anyone can't see that Kitty was far better throughout the competition thus far is beyond me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Um, thanks :confused: I was asking whether the poster I quoted thinks Kitty is nice to look at.

Well yes, I wasn't necessarily being serious

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

donfers wrote: »
    what a sneaky little skank tulisa is, putting louie into the position where he had to choose between his two acts, showing herself up as a nasty piece of work

Ah come on now! She's a judge, she is allowed to make her own decision and she voted honestly. Louis was probably prepared for it anyway.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

flatnn wrote: »
    What happened with Leon/Rhyd?

Didn't they change the agreed rules to keep Cher Lloyd in over Big Mary Byrne or something last year which took the piss out of the public vote?

A complaint went in about Welsh votes not being counted due to an error for Rhydian

You'd want to check you facts before you spout rubbist - Mary Byrne was voted out by Simon last year in a sing-off v Cher Lloyd, which was perfectly correct for Simon to do. However, when the vote numbers/percentages came out, it showed that more public viewers voted for Mary than for Cher. Link to figures http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/uploads/userassets/files/vote2010.pdf

edit - why are you calling Mary Byrne big - sounds very insulting!

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

considering there was a good discussion on bullying last night, im disappointed with some of the comments here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Namlub wrote: »
    Well yes, I wasn't necessarily being serious
    Right. Har de har.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

telekon wrote: »
    But what we all really want to know is WTF's that article about?!?:confused:

Her boyfriend went down on her and found a pussy,not really a story to make the papers.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

LBD wrote: »
    Do you honestly think the judges are actually allowed make their own decisions? This is Simon Cowells baby.....

In this instance, yes. I think the obvious choice for any of the judges would be to send Sami home. If anyone was getting instructions from the producers it was Tulisa by voting to send Kitty home, thereby leaving the decision to Louis.

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    considering there was a good discussion on bullying last night, im disappointed with some of the comments here.

Eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

What is that idiot shouting out? Deserves a decking...

• Advertisement

Right. Har de har.

K.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Gary, lies make baby Jesus cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭jaffa20

A star at pulling birds

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

has this girl never heard of Big Adele? what's she going on about size being the issue....although if she was a slamming hottie i bet she would have gone much further, too bad the furthest place she seems to be able to go is the kitchen :rolleyes:
    Seriously stfu, your posts are embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I meant she's clearly fake crying. No tears, etc.

Oooh I didn't even notice.

definite tension between the ladies there

Right. Har de har.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭flatnn

A complaint went in about Welsh votes not being counted due to an error for Rhydian

You'd want to check you facts before you spout rubbist - Mary Byrne was voted out by Simon last year in a sing-off v Cher Lloyd, which was perfectly correct for Simon to do. However, when the vote numbers/percentages came out, it showed that more public viewers voted for Mary than for Cher. Link to figures http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/uploads/userassets/files/vote2010.pdf

edit - why are you calling Mary Byrne big - sounds very insulting!

there was defo something fishy about it, like it was meant to be done solely on public vote but cowell stepped in with the judges voting last min, can't remember exactly but they did change some rules that night to accomodate keeping Cher in when it seemed like she was going.

I called her big because she is a "larger" lady, her daughter was pretty bad looking too when she was on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Ok I agree the posts are cringe but who are u to tell them to stfu in fairness?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

there was defo something fishy about it, like it was meant to be done solely on public vote but cowell stepped in with the judges voting last min, can't remember exactly but they did change some rules that night to accomodate keeping Cher in when it seemed like she was going.

I called her big because she is a "larger" lady, her daughter was pretty bad looking too when she was on the show.

And? What's your point?

Tell you what, why don't you post a pic of yourself here and we'll give you a nickname based on a flaw in your appearance :rolleyes: ;)

• Advertisement

sorry i'm just speaking my mind. is that not allowed :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

What the hell is that caller saying???

Ok I agree the posts are cringe but who are u to tell them to stfu in fairness?!

People aren't allowed to tell other people to shut up? OK then!

johnny is just to sing nest week.

ill hold louie to that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

You were making comments about Sammi that were very Insulting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

mr kr0nik wrote: »

Tbh a lot of posters in this thread are pretty condescending towards the acts and i was quite surprised of the attitude in here and slagging, seems like its normal service resumed tonight.

Tell you what, why don't you post a pic of yourself here and we'll give you a nickname based on a flaw in your appearance :rolleyes: ;)

yeah you'd like that wouldn't you ;) sorry you'll just have to get your jollies to olly murs tonight bbz.

Tandey wrote: »
    Tbh a lot of posters in this thread are pretty condescending towards the acts and i was quite surprised of the attitude in here, seems like its normal service resumed tonight.

What do you mean 'condescending'?

Tbh a lot of posters in this thread are pretty condescending towards the acts and i was quite surprised of the attitude in here and slagging, seems like its normal service resumed tonight.

I don't understand why people are pissed off at people slighting reality tv contestants they've never met before :confused:

• Advertisement

yeah, id like to think theres a line there though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement