Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

dolliemix wrote: »
    This is good .... But I'm not blown away

Yeah, felt like you do tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

So basically when they say "Halloween Week" they really just mean "Lots of Black Eye Make-up Week"?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Snatched??? Oh no she didn't.....

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭numbnutz

The guy can sing no doubt but that was ****e cmon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Wasn't Alexandra dropped by simon cowells label though? Why is she here then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I'd ride that guy till my nose bleeds if he wasn't clearly gay.

Don't think a girl has ever riden me till me nose bleeds! :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Awwh Tulisa where did you ears go??
    Marcus was good, but meh, noone is great this year.

And he "Snatched..."??? WTF Alex you are not Kelly, and even Kelly can't get her catchphrases to stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Tinie wrote: »

She wasn't dropped ... Yet. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

it was ok but he still had some tuning probs, on Tulisa neck beside the dog collar is her tribal stamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Costumes, judges, sets, competitors...... I still love the xfactor but I'm beginning to feel this year is like a budget version compared to previous years

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

She left SYCO to move to RCA, whose parent company is Sony Music, so doesn't make much of a difference anyway!

Ginny wrote: »
    And he "Snatched..."??? WTF Alex you are not Kelly, and even Kelly can't get her catchphrases to stick.
    Put it DOWN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

phasers wrote: »
    How are those two things related? does she fly her own plane? :p

Particularly when the contestants have to perform every week even when they've had tonsillitis, laryngitis etc. It's not like being a judge is all that hard. Can't fly with a sore throat me arse. It's one thing not appearing on the show if she's really sick but if she's supposed to be mentoring a category LA is not exactly a stones throw from London.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

I thought the deodorant ads were the nail in Alexandra's career's coffin, but I was wrong, this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

no act has put it down yet

Mmmmmm chips

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭friendlylady

Hate those bleedin 11850 guys

Particularly when the contestants have to perform every week even when they've had tonsillitis, laryngitis etc. It's not like being a judge is all that hard. Can't fly with a sore throat me arse. It's one thing not appearing on the show if she's really sick but if she's supposed to be mentoring a category LA is not exactly a stones throw from London.

read the edit to my post and you will realise how severe the infection is

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75202074&postcount=9129

She was in contact with her acts via Skype apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Alexandra Burke has settled far too comfortably in the judging seat for my taste. She comes across as very aggressive and far too cocky.

And b is for bully!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Yay Micha b !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Probably doesn't have anything else on at the moment. Dermot didn't ask her what she's doing at the moment. If he did she'd probably say she's sitting at home watching the x factor like the rest of us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Neberkenezer

Fat-Albert-cartoon.jpg

God Mischa BRYAN comes across as just plain slow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

She just seems so ulikeable, I thought that even before last week.

takola wrote: »
    Alexandra Burke has settled far too comfortably in the judging seat for my taste. She comes across as very aggressive and far too cocky.
    I dunno. I think she was always a bit mouthy, but not in a negative way - just bubbly and confident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Who gives a f*ck if she isn't particularly nice? Loads of musicians are horrible people. What's the relevance? She's still the best in the competition, by a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

You're not sorry, you're an entitled little madam and it always shows through.

Ah piss off mischa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Misha's sincerity does not seem at all sincere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement