Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Biggins wrote: »
    ...More stupid stage dancing daftness!

Mischa - great voice but not like the song choice.
    What FCUK was on her head???

pumpkin11.gif
    A horn of hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Mischa- SHUT UP
    thank you, most annoying contestant ever

Good performance though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

her eyes looked crazy! :eek:

Now she's pretending to be all modest and demure and stuff :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Mischa B looks bloody ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Lookin forward to Janet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Worst 15 minutes of the year after the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Lol dermot and 'the rhino horn!

Micha has zero personality unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Ginny wrote: »
    The point is as the judges have been repeatedly pointing out the X-factor is not just a singing/talent competition, its about someone who has the X-factor, and they've made it out to be about the person as a whole, on that basis I think the voting public have a right to know if someone is a wagon behind the scenes.

Also it's kind of like an interactive soap opera where it's the personality that matter. Like how some people love kevin from cornation street and hate sally even though he has had just as many affairs as she has had.

But if people got to vote. they would vote sally off as the worst.

If that makes any sense at all..... i'm quite ill at the minute....

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Feck off Santa it's October!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Manky and Vickers? Kill me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

read the edit to my post and you will realise how severe the infection is

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75202074&postcount=9129

She was in contact with her acts via Skype apparently

It's severe according to herself. She doesn't know what it is so it must be rare. Rare throat infections? I don't care about the x factor enough to care about kellys throat infection. She had to put out a statement about extreme illness one way or another. She can hardly say ' I have a sore throat and can't be arsed getting on a plane to London. It's nothing a bottle of benylin wouldn't sort out'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

No more than anything else we've seen so far.

Thriller, something about the Devil and a song song about being shot are passable as halloween songs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

A horn of hair.

tease2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭numbnutz

Excellent the singing seal and the hairy birds nest up next...here comes the car crash

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Mischa B strikes me as the type of person that would do Foundation level English! She doesn't seem too clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Actually didn't think Alexandra could be as annoying as when she was a contestant..

Well, I was wrong.
    It's cringeworthy stuff, did she call a performance "organic"????

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Not looking forward to Janet or Frankie, especially Frankie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Also there is one way mischa wouldn't fit into todays music industry.

Like how EVERYONE famous recently has some sob story about how they were bullied and all that. i call it the glee effect. Mischa couldn't really do that!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i hate misha b's little innocent act she playing, its wreckin my head, and the way she she keeps bopping her head and puttin ur hand on her chest!!!!!!!!!! so fake!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Janet sing without those strange word pronunciations and you'll be great

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Actually didn't think Alexandra could be as annoying as when she was a contestant..

Well, I was wrong.
    It's cringeworthy stuff, did she call a performance "organic"????
    Least it wasn't orgasmic!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Still not getting the Janet haters on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

It is a pity that Misha B is such an unlikable character because she is a fantastic performer. She's just horrible though, and it ruins the talent for me. "Oh, I've had some really horrible experiences, and that's why I treat people horribly." Ick.

I would prefer to hear from Louis than Alexandra now. She's really arrogant in everything she says.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Christ - the though of Frankie coming on!

...Even my smilies are sick at the thought!

witch.gif

razorblunt wrote: »
    Mischa B strikes me as the type of person that would do Foundation level English!
    Well, she does seem to have difficulty putting words together to form meaningful sentences... so yeah, I'd say you're right :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

How in anyone's mind can
    Every breath you take
    be considered within Halloween?

Another ballad :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

A V A wrote: »
    the way she she keeps bopping her head and puttin ur hand on her chest!!!!!!!!!! so fake!!!

Yeah what is that about?

She's just as boring as Diana Vickers, but a little bit worse as we've lived through the Vickers performances already, plus I think her singing is a bit affected.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Also it's kind of like an interactive soap opera where it's the personality that matter. Like how some people love kevin from cornation street and hate sally even though he has had just as many affairs as she has had.

But if people got to vote. they would vote sally off as the worst.

If that makes any sense at all..... i'm quite ill at the minute....

It's amazing how the producers can manipulate people's voting. It's a talent show, and Misha is the most talented. She's the only one that could genuinely be a pop star, and she should win. Yet, she won't because the producers manipulate voters and it becomes about personality rather than talent with people voting for the 'nice' people over the genuinely talented. That's why the right people never win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement