Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

amacachi wrote: »
    What did he say!? I wasn't watching!

There was a picture in the paper of him out with a gir from jersy Shore and was aske what was the story behind it and he said 'Yea I banged her'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

phasers wrote: »
    Aww what happened? The one time I don't watch Xtra factor and something interesting happens!

Apparently he banged someone. Was wondering where you were on Thursday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I want him gone now! Off with his head! Fcuking scumbag...

Meh, don't see the big deal, is anyone surprised?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

She should get tested.

Mentally and physically.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I'd love for someone just to beat him.

Meh, don't see the big deal, is anyone surprised?

~Its called lack of repect for himself the girl and most of all his parents

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Apparently he banged someone. Was wondering where you were on Thursday afternoon.

Must be victim number 70 or 71 then (if he shifted the other young-one he was supposedly trying to jump on the show).

'Orrible person he comes across as!

mummy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Oh someone get rid of him..pleeeeease. Would love if that girls father or brother are watching...

Justask wrote: »
    ~Its called lack of repect for himself the girl and most of all his parents

Again, are you surprised? No girl who would sleep with him would expect any less and I really don't believe for a second his dad did anything but chuckle when that happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

jluv wrote: »
    Missed it too. Only saw the reactions..
    Olly & yer wan asked him for the story behind the headline "Frankie Shore Is A Naughty Boy". He said "yeh I met her & I banged her" Cue 'shock' as "you can't say that!"
    Then they asked him if she was his girlfriend. "Eh, no!"
    "Will you be seeing her again?" "Probably not"

The guy is just so sleazy!!!

jluv wrote: »
    Oh someone get rid of him..pleeeeease. Would love if that girls father or brother are watching...

Or Mother i'd fcuking have more then a word if it was my daughter :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Maybe he's winning cos we are all talking bout him. I thought Johnny was fantastic tonight and if Louis would do the right thing he will be there to the end. Misha...does anyone else feel like something is wrong with her? She can't seem to speak!

Or Mother i'd fcuking have more then a word if it was my daughter :mad:

Have yous ever seen Jersey Shore?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Jesus Mischa, either off her face or a bit slow, her interviews always baffle me.

Have yous ever seen Jersey Shore?

Its my opnion with Im entilted to :)

I think its a horrible thing to say about anyone no matter were ther are from or what show they are on.

Ginny wrote: »
    Jesus Mischa, either off her face or a bit slow, her interviews always baffle me.

she seems to be ok once its not on live show :confused:

Its my opnion with Im entilted to :)

I think its a horrible thing to say about anyone no matter were ther are from or what show they are on.

They're not innocent, it takes two to tango.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Cher Lloyd on tomorrows show!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I love Hat girls hair, wish mine was as curly perfect as hers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Didn't get on tonight, missed the thread.

Here are my thoughts
    The Risk- Good but forgettable. They could be in trouble tomorrow because they were in the death slot. Also it appeared as if their harmonies were being played by a backing track:confused:
    Johnny- Really good, showed he's not a comedy act.
    Sophie- forgettable. With the right song she would be amazing but she is being ruined by the competition.
    Marcus- Grand. Nothing else to say
    Janet- Sounded like she was in the wrong key but the backing track was hard to sing to.
    Frankie- Good by his standards but still crap
    Misha B- Don't like her but decent
    Little mix- My favourite performance, they are really coming into their own. They seem like lovely girls and I hope they do well
    Kitty- Amazing, she's really fighting for her place
    Craig- Good but becoming predictable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Why dont they seem to understand theme Halloween on x factor ever?
    Poor Janet was very nervous i could hear it in her voice.Still love her voice and her though.(not the best song to give her)
    Marcus did ok tonight i dont like him really but not bad tonight.
    Kitty brilliant Craig brilliant.
    Sophie great voice but i agree she is missing something.
    Little mix did ok but still not there for me.Guess you have to be a teenager to like them.
    Frankie did ok(but is a sleaze)
    The risk forgettable.Still think that guy needs to sing alone.
    Johnny what can i say he has an amazing voice.But i see him in bars singing.
    Misha i liked her before but she is very nasal and predictable she comes off as a person who would do well copying people.

The songs were rubbish and didn't make me feel at Halloween.
    BOOOOO X factor Judges.Kelly needs to be sacked and alex was just carbon copy of her tonight.

Louis was definitely slagging Kelly even if no one knows it.:D

All in all i fear for Janet this week,i hope people will see past her nerves and obvious stress from loss of her granddad.It can take a little sometimes to hit someone properly and she didnt seem on best form tonight :(
    And the risk i fear for to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

lizt wrote: »
    Didn't get on tonight, missed the thread.

Here are my thoughts
    The Risk- Good but forgettable. They could be in trouble tomorrow because they were in the death slot. Also it appeared as if their harmonies were being played by a backing track:confused:
    Johnny- Really good, showed he's not a comedy act.
    Sophie- forgettable. With the right song she would be amazing but she is being ruined by the competition.
    Marcus- Grand. Nothing else to say
    Janet- Sounded like she was in the wrong key but the backing track was hard to sing to.
    Frankie- Good by his standards but still crap
    Misha B- Don't like her but decent
    Little mix- My favourite performance, they are really coming into their own. They seem like lovely girls and I hope they do well
    Kitty- Amazing, she's really fighting for her place
    Craig- Good but becoming predictable

Almost a snap there lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Another awful Frankie performance. And then his comments on the Xtra Factor.

Even on a show like the X Factor which isn't that full of genuine talent, he is out of his depth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

If Kitty doesn't survive this week I think I will just quit watching X-Factor completely. I think she had the best performance tonight.

Johnny was also amazing, as was Misha B. I hope Craig gets kicked off soon, he has no personality and I do not think he proved he has an amazing vocal tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

If Kitty doesn't survive this week I think I will just quit watching X-Factor completely. I think she had the best performance tonight.

Johnny was also amazing, as was Misha B. I hope Craig gets kicked off soon, he has no personality and I do not think he proved he has an amazing vocal tonight.
    I'd nearly keep him in on the strength of the filthy look he gave Frankie during the Xtra Factor! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mischa was excellent as always. Frankie and Johnny weird as usual but Johnny can at least sing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

it was ok last night.

janet was meh last night, and she knew it too
    misha b is fantastic, brilliant singer/entertainer
    johnny is warming to me, he is a good singer.
    kitty better stay this week, that was the performance of the night
    frankie, still don't get. seriously gary is trying to make him this generations robbie williams. i think
    craig-i love love love love. :D
    markus-love
    the risk, eh thriller, ok but meh. although i'm liking the fact they brought in ashford back, the eye. *drools*
    little mix-screw the people calling you names, they only be jealous.
    who am i missing? oh sophie-i keep forgetting this one. she sang well last night.

this was a confusing week: name changes, band changes and a mentor out sick and hearing a load of crap in the newspapers again, i'm not reading any more garbage about x-factor in the papers.

i think frankie is in trouble, i don't know who else, as long as it's not craig, janet, little mix and the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Going out on the beer tonight so I wont get a chance to (thankfully?) see it tonight.

I feel really bad for Kitty, yes she is a spa but it's allot more genuine aloofness then Katie last year. IMO she has been the best the last two (maybe 3) weeks.

Johnny is a hero and without him I'd have given up already. You can tell he is genuinely living his dream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Love Kitty, she is by far the best singer and entertainer in the competition.

She wasn't even that bad in the start, a bit daft and mad sure but if everyone was the same the world would be a very boring place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement