Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Frankie will go tonight, his time is up imo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

SuperEagle wrote: »

hope you are right

on a flight t london leaving dublin at 6.30 - hope to get into the hotel in time to see the elimination

Last week I was on a later flight and logged on to this thread on the Heathrow Express at 20.53 to find that frankie was not even in the bottom 2:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

SuperEagle wrote: »

Hopefully, I acually feel angry when I look at him!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Anyone know who's performing tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Cher loyd..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I think Dermot said last week that it was Nicole Scherzinger

It just gets better and better :(

Justask wrote: »
    Cher loyd..:rolleyes:

Oh yea I was trying to remember who was doing the second performace...its going to be a sh*t results show so!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Oh yea I was trying to remember who was doing the second performace...its going to be a sh*t results show so!! :mad:

I'll be puttin a wash on and making a cup of tea...think she will be gone by then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

XFactor this year is gone to the dogs IMO. I loved the new judging panel at the start but now since this whole Kelly V Tulisa thing has erupted it's just doing my head in :rolleyes: It just seems to survive on drama tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Biggins wrote: »
    ...I do think the words you choose to describe Frankie are very harsh and verging on being a bully,

Your entitled to your opinion - as am I - and I call it as I see it.

He's not 17 anyway - he's 18. End of story.
    If he was 12, 17 or 24 - either way, I'd expect with that age, to have an appropriate amount of good behaviour, know when to keep his mouth shut - and at least some modicum of talent.

From what I can ascertain, he's none of the above good qualities.

My words are harsh? Cobblers - but if they are hard on him, he certainly deserves them!
    My words are nothing compared to the comments after the Mail write-up.
    There is a hell of a lot of people there that feel the same way as many here!

"Living it large" ? O' well - that makes such behaviour ok then? Rubbish!
    As for he learning from mistakes? IF as his father said in the papers, he's "banged" now close to 70 young girls - you think he would have leaned something by now - but he hasn't. His rotten behaviour still continues...

One reaps what one sows!

+1 to this

This guy frankie has no respect for women. He went on national tv and said he 'banged' a woman and that he probably wont meet her again. The language he uses is derogatory and disgusting. His apology later on twitter said "sorry for being honest"! Men who speak like this are dangerous IMO. He doesn't deserve to be stood up for. He is 18. He should be well aware of other peoples feelings and human dignity. Unfortunately for him sounds like his dad is worse so his misoginistic behaviour is probably being encouraged :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I was just thinking back earlier and when Louis missed the show to attend Stephen Gately's funeral they didn't have a stand in did they? Was it really necessary to get Burke in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

phasers wrote: »
    I was just thinking back earlier and when Louis missed the show to attend Stephen Gately's funeral they didn't have a stand in did they? Was it really necessary to get Burke in?

Snapsies. I was wondering this too!

Won't be in tonight guys. Fingers crossed the risk stay in. I want either frankie, Sophie or Janet to go but I'm worried for the risk.

Kitty and the mix better stay in!

Happy watching :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just watched last night's show today. It was actually the best of the live shows by far. The only ones I didn't like were Janet (awful, out of key), Sophie (sorry, dull again!) and Frankie (no explanation needed!)

The Risk were ok, everyone else was very good. Kitty stole the show again. Little Mix were fantastic too, really maturing with their performances. Definitely shouldn't have picked them for the bottom two!

Think Frankie and Sophie will be in the bottom two this week with Frankie to go. Neither himself nor the producers are doing him any favours in trying to get the public on side.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Let's hope it's frankie & sophie in the sing offs:D

keps
    (In Dublin Airport departure lounge havin' a pint of Heineken)

I actually really liked Sophie! I love her choice, but she does need to mix it up a but more.

Janet was blah. And how she considered lsat week to be up tempo I have no idea.

The risk were shoite. Didn't see any difference pre and post ashford.

Johnny was amazing. I was delighted that Louis have him a ballad.

Kitty was probably one of the best vocally.

Pic n Mix were better last night than usual. Good song choice. But still very all over the shop vocally.

Frankie...go. Just go.

Marcus. I do love him and his confidence on stage. I just hope it's enough.

Craig. Honestly? I didn't even bother to watch him. Im just not interested.

I think I'm forgetting someone :o

Oh yeah! Mischa B. Meh. She was alright, I suppose.

Interesting night, some people stupid our and improved while others, who started out so promising are kind of fading away.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I think it was more that it would have seemed slightly disrespectful, in my opinion anyway.

But I hated Alexandra last night. I didn't even like her when she was on the X factor originally. I was getting annoyed with Kelly but I will welcome her back with open arms if it means we get rid of the other wagon.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I thought Louis only missed a results show?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

[QUOTE=

keps
    (In Dublin Airport departure lounge havin' a pint of Heineken)[/QUOTE]

need pictures
    safe travels

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Mankie to go!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Hi everyone! :D

Craig looks so much better with his hair cut, he's actually quite cute.

God awful guests on tonight, tempted to just change channel until 8.30!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Can't believe cher llyod is gonna be on. I wonder is she still as arrogant as ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

meercat wrote: »
    need pictures
    safe travels

K should be at the hotel by now or very soon.

The audience cheered when Dermot mentioned Cher Lloyd :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Neberkenezer

photo.png

go alexandra !!!

Tulisa looks ridiculous!!

py2006 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! :D
    Howdy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Poor Sophie!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Hey everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement