Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

That was hilarious. He is still in and one of those two are going home. Haha. And he is utter rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I know people don't like Misha but she's miles ahead of most of the others, both in singing and performing. If Sophie doesn't go this week, she'll be gone in the next week or two, whereas Misha is good enough to win the whole show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Sophie has no charisma, she sang bang bang last night and I think it shot her in the foot.
    All her performances have been boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

Absolute joke! Jim morrison wannabe survives :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

The public do not like bullies even if it was in the past. No matter what talent she has.

Would love this to go to deadlock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

dee. wrote: »
    "singing"

Yeah, I should edit that post to read "vocal irritation" :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Alexandra's reaction when Frankie got through. Says it all really. I kind of wish she swore though.

Missed it tbh, I was swearing at the TV while typing :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Never heard boos as loud as that on x factor :O

Gary will keep Misha B
    Alexandra will probbaly cry and refuse to vote
    Tulisa will keep Sophie
    LOuis may do similar

There is hope yet lads.. Misha B may go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Misha B is gone. They will vote her off

(1) To stick it to Roland
    (2) She is a bully

That would be AMAZING!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

will they take it to deadlock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Pic n Mix
    :D lol!!

What the hell? While Sophie is a bit boring, she nowhere near deserves to be there over that muppet Frankie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Could see tactical voting coming in!

Good point, no Misha gives everyone a good chance. Although Louis fairly slated Sophie yesterday. He'll have to pretend her next song is amazing and say he changed his mind about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

WTF? Who is voting for that knob?

Girls love him!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Here we go!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Misha B is gone. They will vote her off

(1) To stick it to Roland
    (2) She is a bully

who is Roland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

If it goes to deadlock, sophie has a chance :(

Frankie is a total joke. I cannot stand to look at him in those ridiculous jeans. For all the talk about all the sex he is getting, there seems very little down there :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

no point having the sing off. foregone conclusion, the bully will go tru...better singer also

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Balls I really like Sophie, she's the only girl who can sing and seems really nice and normal.
    So sad...:(
    Kelly has fooked her over every week with song choices, yes they're good songs, but they're slow numbers she needs a performance with a bit of Uooommppphhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

I just don't understand whose voting for that vile talentless git who has no respect for women at all!!!
    Poor Sophie will go and her 'mentor' is not even there
    The show is such a joke..
    Starting to think this is a fix just to generate some headlines...

14 and 15 year old girls. my sons friends adore him :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Still in shock about the bottom two..wow. Neither of them deserve to be there :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I know people don't like Misha but she's miles ahead of most of the others, both in singing and performing. If Sophie doesn't go this week, she'll be gone in the next week or two, whereas Misha is good enough to win the whole show.

But is she popular enough? I think not.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I would LOVE to see an OFCOM investigation of the voting on this show as it gets more farcical every week - same as last year with Katie/Cher somehow surviving every week! :mad:

py2006 wrote: »
    Girls love him!

No girl I know loves him though, in fact they HATE him, they love Marcus if anyone..

Cmon Sophie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

What a terrible song choice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I'm absolute sick that the piece of scite Frankie is still in it over these two!
    Fcuking stupidity of the highest order! devil2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

dee. wrote: »
    Still in shock about the bottom two..wow. Neither of them deserve to be there :(

Sophie does. Janet too, she was dire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Did not see that coming lol very unpredictable voting.:p

Anyone on Janet singing at beginning of show tonight and looked pretty,that's what i am talking about more up beat songs for her.She has a great voice.Just so happy she got to stay and hopefully she will sing something like that next week.

I dont really care who stays of these two.So bye bye to which ever one.
    Oh hmm she is gone lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Seriously though, who does Frankie actually appeal to? Teenage girls can't actually be stupid enough to support that piece of filth can they? He's not even attractive...

• Advertisement

Sophie 1/16 to be eliminated... JEEPERS!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement