Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Justask wrote: »
    14 and 15 year old girls. my sons friends adore him :confused:

Yeh i mean i'll admitt if i was 10 years younger i would be in love with him. I love bad boys. I would have thought he was soooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

Us female folk are a strange lot.

Nice guys finish last and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Justask wrote: »
    14 and 15 year old girls. my sons friends adore him :confused:

You'd think with him in the papers kissing/scoring lots of girls they would be put off him! Teenagers..ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

By right, Alexandra shouldn't get the vote, they should have Kelly on the phone. They're her acts after all, she's the one who'll be working with them going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    I would LOVE to see an OFCOM investigation of the voting on this show as it gets more farcical every week - same as last year with Katie/Cher somehow surviving every week! :mad:

Oh have no fears, the 8th Annual OFCOM Investigation will happen soon. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

She does hit too many duff notes, unfortunately you can't argue with them backing Misha over her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

py2006 wrote: »
    Girls love him!

I dont. Cant stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Can't wait to see the voting numbers at the end of the series to see how close that was

Is this a backlash against Misha this week?

I'd say it's more a case of people believing she was safe and not voting for her.

i wish she had of sang something less boring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Girls love him!

Who are these girls?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

cgpg5 wrote: »
    No girl I know loves him though, in fact they HATE him, they love Marcus if anyone..

14 and 15 year old girls do trust me my sons facebookpage has gone nuts with excitment :(

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

fingers crossed Tulisa votes for Mischa to go? but then again she probably won't as the judges dont want that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

wttttffffff f*ck!!!!!!!

i dont want sophie to go but i know she will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Nah, definitely not good enough to save her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Funny how this is supposed to be worse than Frankie. And Misha too.

The public buy The Sun in big numbers and this is just an extension of the bad taste of the masses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

well done Sophie but I dont think its enough, we need deadlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Girls love him!

I don't see why. If I saw him walking down the street I'd give him some spare change for a hostel. He's a dirty STD.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Yeh i mean i'll admitt if i was 10 years younger i would be in love with him. I love bad boys. I would have thought he was soooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

Us female folk are a strange lot.

Nice guys finish last and all that

He's a scrote. There is nothing 'bad' about him, he's just a spa who dresses like his mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Oh please Alexandra, like you give a sh1te!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Close to home Alex? You weren't even in the bottom 2 once afaik. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Eh why is Alexandra so upset :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

She should have sung Skinny Love. Her bootcamp performance of that song was unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

phasers wrote: »
    Seriously though, who does Frankie actually appeal to? Teenage girls can't actually be stupid enough to support that piece of filth can they? He's not even attractive...

Seemingly Niall and co from One Direction were tweeting to get their followers to vote for him :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Yep - bye Sophie. crying15.gif

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    I would LOVE to see an OFCOM investigation of the voting on this show as it gets more farcical every week - same as last year with Katie/Cher somehow surviving every week! :mad:

Its been investigated 2 years ago, and OFCOM keep a very strict eye on it since that incident - I linked the votes from last year on this thread this time last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I really hope it goes to deadlock but it's doubtful :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Think Frankie will be in the bottom two next week as people will be shocked by this result.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Bonavox wrote: »
    I don't see why. If I saw him walking down the street I'd give him some spare change for a hostel. He's a dirty STD.

Girls love guys who are disrespectful, ladish etc etc....the whole bad boy thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I wonder if we'll get an "oh sod it" like last year? It's my personal highlight :cool:

does Mischa keep skipping random words or am I imagining it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

wow is it both of you be ****e tonight for the laugh?:D

• Advertisement

Misha is such a pro. i dislike her personality but if you are basing the whole thing on talent she deserves to stay.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement