Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

KeithAFC wrote: »
    What are the chances that young Janet will end up in the bottom two this week?

I'd say fairly high, because she was brutal last week and yes, ok I know she's young and all that but really her performance was dreadful.

Anybody else feel that she should be back at school studying hard to be an accountant or something?...or am I being a bit unfair?
    Janet will get to the final based on the N.I vote alone IMO. If it can work for that Eoghan quigg guy, it can certainly work for Janet.

Eoghan quigg got through on the teenage girl vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

lizt wrote: »
    Eoghan quigg got through on the teenage girl vote.

IiRC was he not top of the votes something like 7 of the 10 weeks? He was terrible though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Janet will get to the final based on the N.I vote alone IMO. If it can work for that Eoghan quigg guy, it can certainly work for Janet.

She has lost her way a little. She needs to get back to singing songs that really suit her voice.

That Eoghan Quigg was a little windbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So 2 to go home this weekend hopefully Frankie and Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

if the racial slur is true then she should go.
    I am not a big fan of the show but the missus watches it so I have to :D

I have to say from a sheer vocal point of view Mischa b and kitty are by far the best vocalists.
    From a personality point of view I can see why people don't like Kitty.
    Frankie can't sing so deserves to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

If Frankie doesn't go this week the X factor will just see their ratings continue to plummet. I hope they realize that he is one of their biggest problems and is turning viewers off in bucketloads.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Hopefully Misha B and Frankie go this week!

Frankie cannot sing, all he does is "fix his hair": rolleyes: Im sick of Gary saying he is a little star, HE ISNT!!!!!!!!!

Misha B can sing but i just cant stand her I usually get up and walk away when she is singing. I hate the way she dresses especially!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

The more I listen to Kitty, the more I feel that she isn't as great a singer as her high notes seem to suggest. She can really hit them, and has great power but her pronunciation is shocking and she can't convey the quieter vocal parts very well at all. When I am listening to her performances I am just waiting for the big notes and everything around that is poor enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

blondie7 wrote: »
    Hopefully Misha B and Frankie go this week!

Frankie cannot sing, all he does is "fix his hair": rolleyes: Im sick of Gary saying he is a little star, HE ISNT!!!!!!!!!

Misha B can sing but i just cant stand her I usually get up and walk away when she is singing. I hate the way she dresses especially!

A flea infested dog wouldn't scratch at themselves half as much as he scratches at his hair/scalp. God help the backstage hair/make up crew that have to deal with it before he comes on stage. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

A flea infested dog wouldn't scratch at themselves half as much as he scratches at his hair/scalp. God help the backstage hair/make up crew that have to deal with it before he comes on stage. :D:D

Frankie - or 'Skankie Frankie' as I like to refer to him, looks like a walking STD, seriously. I want to shave all of his hair off and douse him with delicer! What girl in her right might would go within ten feet of him?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

He actually looks like he smells.

As for his fingernails *vomit* How any girl would want his...well I'm not going to finish that sentence but, yeah, gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

It's a sad sign of our culture that he is considered attractive. Ten shades of wrong.

kaza2710 wrote: »
    Frankie - or 'Skankie Frankie' as I like to refer to him, looks like a walking STD, seriously. I want to shave all of his hair off and douse him with delicer! What girl in her right might would go within ten feet of him?!

I read deicer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I read deicer :o

lol me too!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

kaza2710 wrote: »
    It's a sad sign of our culture that he is considered attractive. Ten shades of wrong.

wait a minute, people think he's attractive??:eek: pass me the sick bucket please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    wait a minute, people think he's attractive??:eek: pass me the sick bucket please.

Im guessing your not aged between 14 and 16 :p

Justask wrote: »

nope 28.

nope 28.

The young teenage girls think he is some kind of god :confused: Hormones have a lot to answer for :rolleyes:

poor teenage girls. :( and in a years time he will be all over the place, doesn't matther whether he wins or not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Justask wrote: »

In fairness, that's a pretty cautious guess, it would be likely to be right no matter what we were talking about. I would say the majority of 14-16 year old females don't find him attractive at all, and also there are people under 14 who do and are voting as well.
    poor teenage girls. and in a years time he will be all over the place, doesn't matther whether he wins or not

Want to bet on it? €10 says he's nowhere in a year's time.

• Advertisement

In fairness, that's a pretty cautious guess, it would be likely to be right no matter what we were talking about. I would say the majority of 14-16 year old females don't find him attractive at all, and also there are people under 14 who do and are voting as well.

Want to bet on it? €10 says he's nowhere in a year's time.

Ok pet, if you say so, who am I to disagree with someone who knows everything :D enjoy your weekend ;) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Well this crowd were in Trabolgan in cork summer 2011

http://www.trabolgan.com/Entertainment/X-Factor-Summer.aspx

I reckon frankie will be there in 2012 hopping in and out of bed with his Irish fans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Kitty's song revealed:
    Like a Prayer

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HMG 2011

Anyone know any pubs in south dublin showing the X factor tomorrow?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

livinsane wrote: »
    Kitty's song revealed:
    Like a Prayer

Club classic? Really?

livinsane wrote: »
    Kitty's song revealed:
    Like a Prayer

She needs quite a few to stay in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She needs quite a few to stay in :p

If rumours of a double elimination are to believed she's in really, really big trouble. She hasn't had good week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Really that song??? That's a club classic.:confused:

I am really looking forward to the double elimination this week lol

The frankie sleaze,them putting him up on tv as some kind of icon and praising him at all is disgusting.It is only making way for all sleazebags:( to take advantage of young girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Club classic? Really?

Yea they made it all dancey and remixy about 10 years ago. Massive!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Poor song, rubbish song choice for this competition IMO. Better would be a song like Ray of Light.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement