Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Gary couldnt even lie for him this week it was so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

In fairness though, Gary Barlow is a joke. The show is losing credibility with every season, and people like Frankie Cocozza are the reason. When judges who are supposed to be knowledgeable about music are lying through their teeth and pretending that people like him can sing, it just tears strips of the reputation of the show. Gary Barlow was wrong to ever even let that kid get as far as the live shows, and while I don't think it's right to boo someone onstage or tell them they'll never be anything, the kid should not be in a position where that can happen to him and Gary Barlow is solely responsible for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Grants fairy

The reason the public hate him Gary is because he has put out so much deluded negative self publicity about himself. He sees himself as a lothario, Russell Brand meets Jim Morrison. He is nothing but a little emo boy who desparately needs to be put in his place! Oh, and he has ZERO talent....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

dead right Louis!! Lulu getting those claws out; and rightly so. Shut up Gary, no standing ovation!!

Going down as worst ever X Factor performance tbh, crap clothes, talking the words, crap choice of clothes, walking around during the song??? Frankie has got to go tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

In fairness, Kelly has a good pair of pipes on her too, anyone will look average beside Beyonce.

always found beyoncee a bore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

You were banned last year for making comments like this, so shall we just wait for a repeat? Your attitude is that of some typical childish teenager so please, for your own sake, if you want to continue posting here you should drop the attitude. Although I doubt you are going to take that under consideration from me anyway and I await you telling me to shut up or something.

Excuse me????? I said my opinion so, and do not tell me not to use a rolls eyes at someone who used them at me.So ibarely care is not a childish teenager?
    So i should shut up and be a good doggy and let people do it and i shouldnt back when i feel it is a useful smiley under the circumstances of the reply?:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Wow, Louis Walsh is digging the claws in.

Dear right though!
    About blood time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 daniel290

Oh how the truth hurts, good for loius for eventually giving it straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Ginny wrote: »
    Oh this judges fighting is awful, Kelly cop yourself on, you were basically Beyonce's backing dancer.

I'd LOVE to hear Louis using that line!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

he held his hand to his ears for the boos so no sympathy. hes ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

phasers wrote: »
    he can't sing, can't play an instrument and has no charisma - he will NEVER, EVER be a rock star.

kelly rowland is a moron who graduated from the American school of bullshit

I will point you to Anthony Kiedis of the very famous band the red hot chili peppers. doesn't play any instruments, couldn't/can't sing, some people consider that cheeky ' i'll have sex with loads of girls' attitude to be charismatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

lizt wrote: »
    ??? So what? If he's mature enough to sleep with over 60 girls he's mature enough to put up with a few boos.

I'm just a softie and I made a lot of mistakes when i was 18 and i was lucky enough i didn't make them in front of millions of people.

I know he's making his own choices and he is an adult but still 18 is young.

18 is young but when you enter a competition like this you know it's not always going to be pretty. And when you come onstage and show your ass during your first audition you can expect a certain level of criticism.

As the saying goes - if you can't handle the heat, get the fcuk out of the kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

I think that feeling hes got is some kinda STD.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The reason the public hate him Gary is because he has put out so much deluded negative self publicity about himself. He sees himself as a lothario, Russell Brand meets Jim Morrison. He is nothing but a little emo boy who desparately needs to be put in his place! Oh, and he has ZERO talent....

Exactly. If someone like Janet got booed (even though I don't like her), I would think it was horrible and uncalled for, but Frankie has brought it all on himself week after week. He deserves what he gets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

if i was one tenth the lothario he is when i was 18 , id have been pretty chuffed with myself , good on him for scoring like georgie best

lizt wrote: »
    Finally someone tells it like it is, go Louis. The only reason Gary is so defensive is because he knows Louis is right.

The truth hurts!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Louis is the only judge that is not speaking out their arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Mischa B singing another popular Club Classic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I will point you to Anthony Kiedis of the very famous band the red hot chili peppers. doesn't play any instruments, couldn't/can't sing, some people consider that cheeky ' i'll have sex with loads of girls' attitude to be charismatic.

Are you comparing Anthony Kiedis to Frankie?! He has more talent in his pinkie finger than Frankie has.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Grants fairy

Gary, the only thing you are missing is a monacle.

• Advertisement

He's a walking STD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

For the love of fcuking jesus will they sort her hair out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

i'd say withdrawal syptoms

he has to withdraw it so often:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,429 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Misha's family in for the sympathy vote :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

caseyann wrote: »
    Excuse me????? I said my opinion so, and do not tell me not to use a rolls eyes at someone who used them at me.So ibarely care is not a childish teenager?
    So i should shut up and be a good doggy and let people do it and i shouldnt back when i feel it is a useful smiley under the circumstances of the reply?:confused:

I'm not getting involved in a silly little argument but FWIW my rolleyes was just in a direct response to your one, and I only used it because I thought your one was out of place.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I bet Mischa had no idea why there were cameras in her face just there. :rolleyes:

PR for Misha, bring the baby in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

That was uncomfortable. Dead right of course but shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

You don't think Anthony Kiedis can sing? And nobody considers what Frankie does to be charisma, it's considered being a dickhead.

Finally, they're showing Mischa smile!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Misha's family in for the sympathy vote :rolleyes:

Compo for bully comment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement