Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Man I hope this is MIsha B's last show.. ridiculously irritating and fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭UCD2010

fair play to louis! kelly does play up to the cameras and gary is just full of sh**e anyways.. Frankies performance was one of the worst performances in X Factor history.. He should never have gotten this far in the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

Club Classic? Me hole. More like soul classic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 daniel290

half expect Tina to run on stage and thump the head of her when she starts wrapping

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Mischa B singing another popular Club Classic :rolleyes:

For the second time (:P) the theme isn't club classics, it's dance floor classics, i.e. any song which will get people on the fance floor!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

FCUK - its Opera!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

never let me go to the nightclub that the x factor producers go to....

Club Classics me hairy arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Awful styling, that outfit is unflattering

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

guys, the theme this week, as announced by dermot at the beginning was "dancefloor classics", and on the xfactor website it's "floorfillers". Every song this week would fall under that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I will point you to Anthony Kiedis of the very famous band the red hot chili peppers. doesn't play any instruments, couldn't/can't sing, some people consider that cheeky ' i'll have sex with loads of girls' attitude to be charismatic.

I'm no fan of RHCP, but when Frankie writes something as good as Under The Bridge get back to me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Misha B looks amazing, and of course sounds great once again.

Wouldn't mind if she wasn't butchering a seriously good song.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

dee. wrote: »
    Are you comparing Anthony Kiedis to Frankie?! He has more talent in his pinkie finger than Frankie has.

i'm just pointing out that Anthony Kiedis in 1983 wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds in a singing competition. And neither he should have!!!!

But now he is a rockstar so saying that Frankie could NEVER be a rockstar is something I don't agree with.

I don't think Frankie should still be in the competition. From what i have seen he hasn't got the talent required.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

This is deadly. Misha's got more talent than the majority of the others put together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I'm not getting involved in a silly little argument but FWIW my rolleyes was just in a direct response to your one, and I only used it because I thought your one was out of place.

And my rolls eyes was for response to yours which i felt was out of place.
    I didnt ask for that argument either,he just decided to take a dig at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

It would neve occur to me to dance to Proud Mary

I don't really know why it wouldn't...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

Great performance,awful outfit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

You love Tina Turner Louis? Noooooooooooooooooo. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Love love love Mischa B!!!!!!! None of them could carry Tina Turner off...well maybe Kitty (second fave)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Gary's so up his own arse he's completely out of touch with what the public thinks. He seems to have no comprehension of how odious Frankie comes across, and he said that he didn't think the bullying thing would affect Misha's popularity then seemed shocked at her being in the bottom two...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Ohh god! :eek:

and I thought Vincent Brownes hair was bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

The song is not a club classic.She sang it good but didnt keep me interested.

Trust Louis to like Proud Mary - the gayest of the gay anthems. ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Oh look lets show Misha being nice and playful....:rolleyes: see damage control is still in full swing.
    Problem with Kelly is she was always no.2 in Destiny's Child, and from that tries way way too hard, you can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth, like Louis said it's all for the camera's nothing is genuine. She's trying desperately to make herself current again. In fairness she can sing but she went from Destiny's child to working basically as a "feat. Kelly Rowland" singer, she needed to establish herself as herself and work from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

guys, the theme this week, as announced by dermot at the beginning was "dancefloor classics", and on the xfactor website it's "floorfillers". Every song this week would fall under that.

I Want You Back wouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I like her hair this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Grants fairy

irishh_bob wrote: »
    if i was one tenth the lothario he is when i was 18 , id have been pretty chuffed with myself , good on him for scoring like georgie best

If you believe the hype of "69 women bedded since I was 12" then the PR machine is doing its job!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Crown back?

Good luck putting it on that head!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

People are seriously saying that Misha can't sing?.....

3342arn.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,422 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hear boos for her from the audience

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement