Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

i'm off!! Its been fun, as usual :D gonna miss the results show tomorrow night :( hope Frankie goes, definitely deserves to be booted off

• Registered Users Posts: 86,422 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If Wagner released an album and went on tour we'd definitely have to have an X-Factor-Thread-Beers to go and see him in concert :pac:

Slane headliner :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Loving louis' fake cough :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

If Wagner released an album and went on tour we'd definitely have to have an X-Factor-Thread-Beers to go and see him in concert :pac:

I'm there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Who's in trouble ye reckon?

Somehow can't see Frankie coming bottom. Reckon Kitty unfortunately will. Think Misha will be in sing off with Frankie, though stranger has happened. Craig (simply as he's constantly under the radar) and Johnny may also be in trouble.

He only needs to be in the bottom three to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Gary not answering Caroline's question there cos he doesn't want to say "Well yeah, Frankie was the worst" ;)

Biggins wrote: »
    I agree she's entertaining, singing questionable. As regards the botox, she admitted last weeks she botoxes the heck out of her head.
    I like her - but don't like her singing.

Let's be honest, she won't have much of a singing career after this show I suspect.

Yeah I read what she said about her getting botox, she said she has a dropped brow and it makes her look very angry so that's why she gets it done. Even so, it's not exactly a reason to dislike her, at least she admits it!

You're probably right about her not having a huge career after the show but tbh I don't give a crap about any of the contestants after the show. I get behind people vehemently during every X Factor but I never actually support anyone once the show's over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

He only needs to be in the bottom three to go.

Come again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Can only spoof so long. Gary Barlow is struggling to keep it going for 4 weeks. Louie had to step in and tell the truth. Frankie Cocozza is so bad it is unbelievable at how he is still in the show ahead of Sophie.

Gary could be a politician the way he answers those questions about Frankie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Can only spoof so long. Gary Barlow is struggling to keep it going for 4 weeks. Louie had to step in and tell the truth. Frankie Cocozza is so bad it is unbelievable at how he is still in the show ahead of Sophie.

It's unbelievable he ever even made it to the live shows. Like I said, that's Gary Barlow's fault.

• Advertisement

KeithAFC wrote: »

Good point.
    When you think of the quality of Sophie and compare here to Frankies crap tonight, its so unfair she is gone and he's still in.

Damn shame!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

God, Kelly is a patronising cock even to viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Come again?

Usually when two leave the person with the lowest vote is automatically eliminated then the next two with the lowest votes sing off.

:( Kitty

Ginny wrote: »
    God, Kelly is a patronising cock even to viewers.
    She is the most deluded person I'v ever heard talk. "Don't tell anyone they can't be something". Ah yeah, good logic Kelly. :rolleyes:

Jeasus, this Tulisa and Kelly video stuff is tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

My line up for best of night.This is going by who i can see record deals wise for singing and all over presentation .

1:Kitty
    2:Janet
    3:Craig(with a bit of work)
    4:the risk(with a bit of work)
    5:Misha B(but i can only see her doing the singing on dance songs as support)
    6:Marcus ( but i see him only doing high school musical and theatre performances like musicals.
    7:Frankie(because lets face it loads of people cant sing and have major fan base and he seems to have girls chasing him all over and young guys thinking he is cool)
    8:littlemix as they seem to have some fans already.
    9:Johnny(but much more las vegas singer)

Am i forgetting anyone?
    But for me its Janet and Kitty who are my favourites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Marcus, Misha and Kitty once again my favourites.

caseyann wrote: »
    My line up for best of night.This is going by who i can see record deals wise for singing and all over presentation .

Misha B(but i can only see her doing the singing on dance songs as support)
    7:Frankie(because lets face it loads of people cant sing and have major fan base and he seems to have girls chasing him all over and young guys thinking he is cool)

Am i forgetting anyone?

How on earth did you forget Marcus! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Usually when two leave the person with the lowest vote is automatically eliminated then the next two with the lowest votes sing off.

Yes, I know, that's what I said? Kitty bottom, Misha Frankie sing off is what I predicted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    I didn't enjoy Johnny's performance at all.

I thought the first part, was really poor. To be honest Im not really sure why hes in the show but his weird dragqueen-esque vocals do seem to have a large fanbase. But I thought the Spin me round part was decent all things considered. And for my part I find Craig generally predictable, dull, and his vocals a bit permanently off, all made worse by his facial expressions which upset me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

How did she forget numbers 5 and 6 as well?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Tomorrow will see Frankie and Janet making their exit from the competition.

Marcus or Misha B will win the X Factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Ginny wrote: »
    God, Kelly is a patronising cock

hhmmm she could patronize mine anytime

LOL see i had to even wrack my head to think of the others aswell,how **** this show is becoming.
    How did she forget numbers 5 and 6 as well?!!

OOPS i was busy and forgot to add number 5 and 6 :o
    will edit now.:D

Auvers wrote: »
    hhmmm she could patronize mine anytime

You want Kelly to be condescending towards your cock?!

caseyann wrote: »

5:Misha B(but i can only see her doing the singing on dance songs as support)
    6:Marcus ( but i see him only doing high school musical and theatre performances like musicals.

Am i forgetting anyone?

There fixed :p

Tomorrow will see Frankie and Janet making their exit from the competition.

Marcus or Misha B will win the X Factor.
    Janet is too one dimensional for the X Factor IMO. Not to mention she has no chance with the worst judge in existence in Kelly who tells you what you want to hear and not what you should hear. Janet should be thankful she might just escape based on the vote from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

You want Kelly to be condescending towards your cock?!

Louis, you have no right to tell this cock it cant be a vage!

• Advertisement

That caller sounds like he'd like to groom Craig...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement