Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Johnny seems like one of the nicest people who has ever been on X Factor. I think he's delighted to have even got this far. He said on Xtra Factor a few weeks ago he didn't expect to get too far in the comp so I think he had realistic expectations. It's a huge pity for him to go but this will have been the highlight of his life and I hope he gets a good few years out of it!

Yes, he seems genuine and is very lovable to watch. I'm sure he'll make a comfortable living off the back of this for at least the next couple of years.

Louis is gutted

• Registered Users Posts: 86,399 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shame Johnny is going home :( the fun and entertainment factor is gone from the show now

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Belmono

Graceful in defeat - what a gent Johnny is!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

awwh poor Louis.

I'd put money on Frankie walking or else the producers finally kicking him out for his'behaviour' they have to realise how white he's making the factor look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

They just lost their fun factor :( It's a definite testament to his character how upset all they judges are that he's going.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Ah johnny seems like he really is such a nice man. i hope whatever he does next he will have success in it.

Agreed. Sort of sad Johnny is going home and such a completely talentless waster like Frankie stays :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

****ing legend

i agree :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Even seeing Janet still there who has the personality of the wall, instead of Johnny makes me very very mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Hahahahaha Dermot having none of Johnny trying to plant one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

KNEW they'd save Ms Waissel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

It was a hard sing off to call, definitely Johnny's best performance to date but Kitty was as solid as ever. Neither of them deserved to be there. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Even seeing Janet still there who has the personality of the wall, instead of Johnny makes me very very mad!!
    Janet never deserved to be there. She's a bit sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Sigh. I still love Kitty and Misha but I don't know if I'm going to keep sacrificing my social life for X Factor this year. It's just...meh. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Gaurentee Johnny headlines G.A.Y in London next weekend!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

missed the show - just arrived in london and checked in -now in the Bar on Wi fi:D#

cant believe risk and johnny are gone

basically that is me finished with the show now

nailing my mast to the strictly colours

poor derry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Johnny seems like one of the nicest people who has ever been on X Factor. I think he's delighted to have even got this far. He said on Xtra Factor a few weeks ago he didn't expect to get too far in the comp so I think he had realistic expectations. It's a huge pity for him to go but this will have been the highlight of his life and I hope he gets a good few years out of it!

Ya. I think he's old enough and has enough cop on to know the reality of the x factor is that over 25s never win it, is delighted to have got to the live shows and knows that the exposure might bring him work in pantomimes and musicals etc which would be a more realistic aim. He comes across well on tv and is likeable so he might get something out of it. Not in the music industry though

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Lol at yer man "This isn't the end of the Risk"....didn't he say the same about Nu Vibe? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Ashton! Gas! Unless he comes back next week in Little Mix! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Lord_Sugar Lord Sugar
    Frankie still in X-Factor phone voting backfiring. Producers know he is rubbish but can't do anything. Disgraceful TV .ITV have to act.

https://twitter.com/#!/lord_sugar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Hope all the other contestants are watching johnny. He is so gracious even in defeat. Great attitude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

I'm so sad :( Louis crying nearly set me off! Johnny was the person I looked forward to most every week. It's nearly not worth watching any more to be honest.

:(:(:(

where on earth did i get derry from?

poor ashton more like:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

It wouldn't surprise me if Frankie wasn't near the bottom 2 can imagine he got more than Misha and Little mix, it's a joke!

Biggins wrote: »

saw that, put that up 2 pages ago. classic and a legend!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    poor derry :(

Ugh, I'll miss him. He was so...talented

• Registered Users Posts: 17,938 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Gary - "He's had great weeks before this"

I'm sorry. WHAT?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Louie looks disgusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,492 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Is Caroline wearing shoes with too high heels or is she limping? She looked like she was hanging out of Ollie for support.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Oh stop with the waterworks Kelly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement