Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

After the show kitty threw a temper tantram punching a hole in a wall because Gary said she cant dance :eek:

There is something a miss with that girl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    ahhhh one direction, :mad:
    And we've to sit through them next week :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

And we've to sit through them next week :rolleyes:

i like them. but them supporting frankie is too much for me

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Even worse because Frankie called them shit on his twitter! Idiots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Jedward and Wagner got the protest votes and people were keeping them in for a laugh as they were entertaining and it was fun to see what Louis would have them doing each week.

But I really don’t know who is voting for Frankie as he doesn’t seem to be getting the protest/joke vote. I haven’t met anyone who actually likes him as a performer or thinks he’s so bad they want to keep him in for the laugh. People say it’s young girls voting for him as they fancy him, but there was 4 gorgeous guys in The Risk who could also sing. It doesn’t make sense!
    Frankie does indeed have a fan base. His twitter following is pretty big and if you have thousands of people on his twitter voting for him 10 times each, it will add up. He is just in it for a laugh and trying to get a bit of work out of it when the show ends.

The fact he is winding people like Alan Sugar and Rooney up is making me want to vote for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Justask wrote: »
    After the show kitty threw a temper tantram punching a hole in a wall because Gary said she cant dance :eek:

couldn't agree with you more - something huge amiss with her - she seems very "delicate" and nervy every night ???

• Registered Users Posts: 86,394 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Justask wrote: »

And yet Lulu saved her :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

As usual I enjoyed the good craic and banter here this year again:)

But I am just giving up - I have absolutley no interest whatsoever in watching ever again the horribly contrived /manipulated, low life Cowell production called X Factor.

Is there a Strictly Forum I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

phasers wrote: »
    Even worse because Frankie called them shit on his twitter! Idiots!

When Frankie is calling you shit, it's time to reassess.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Frankie kicked off? Please be true although it is from The Sun.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3922033/Frankie-Cocozza-kicked-off-X-Factor.html
    X FACTOR wild child Frankie Cocozza has been sensationally booted off the show, The Sun can reveal.

Hard-partying Frankie has been one of this year's headline-grabbing wannabes with his late night boozing and sexual exploitations.

The mop-topped rocker, 18, has broken a "golden rule" and was axed of the house this morning, say insiders.

A show source said: "Frankie is devastated but he has broken a golden rule so producers had no option but to axe him.

"He had an extra boost from being kept in at the weekend when he thought he was going to go.

"But now his dream is officially over and he only has himself to blame."

He told his mentor Gary Barlow that he planned to QUIT last weekend if he landed in the bottom two of the public vote.

MORE to follow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Johner wrote: »

If that's true, then Johnny should be brought back.

Edit: I can't see it being true, Frankie only Tweeted about an hour ago about going to record the music video for the charity single.

thank the lord. now bring back the risk

It's all over Twitter and some other websites now...maybe it is true :eek:

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    thank the lord. now bring back the risk

They'd have to bring Johnny back. The Risk got the lowest amount of votes, Johnny only got 2nd or 3rd lowest.

If Frankie is gone then I'd say Kitty will be voted off this week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,492 ✭✭✭Heroditas

If that's true, then Johnny should be brought back.

Edit: I can't see it being true, Frankie only Tweeted about an hour ago about going to record the music video for the charity single.

Wouldn't all the contestants from the live show be used for the charity single anyway?

Also, as you already said, bring back Johnny!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Johner wrote: »

What was the ultimate rule that got him kicked out? :confused:
    He seemed to have pushed quite a few so far!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Ginny wrote: »
    awwh poor Louis.

I'd put money on Frankie walking or else the producers finally kicking him out for his'behaviour' they have to realise how ****e he's making the factor look.

^ What did I say?
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3922033/Frankie-Cocozza-kicked-off-X-Factor.html

Biggins wrote: »
    What was the ultimate rule that got him kicked out? :confused:
    He seemed to have pushed quite a few so far!

I'd say it was drugs.

They'll have to have a very good reason to have kicked him out, otherwise there will be some VERY unhappy people who have spent money voting to keep him in.

Frankie Cocozza has been kicked out of The X Factor.

The controversial singer was asked to exit the ITV singing competition after breaking a "golden rule", according to reports.

Cocozza, who has become notorious for his hard-partying lifestyle, is believed to have been asked to leave the X Factor house this morning.

"Frankie is devastated but he has broken a golden rule so producers had no option but to axe him," a source told The Sun. "He had an extra boost from being kept in at the weekend when he thought he was going to go.

"But now his dream is officially over and he only has himself to blame."

In a statement, the X Factor press team said: "Nothing can be confirmed or denied, a statement [regarding Frankie] will be out as soon as possible."

Cocozza is currently at the centre of two Ofcom investigations, amid accusations that he swore on screen and that his on-screen antics have glamorised the misuse of alcohol.

Watch Digital Spy's interview with Frankie and the X Factor Boys below:

Sounds like it's true!

I'd put money on him shagging another contestant in the house or sneaking a girl back into the house.

• Advertisement

Will Johnny be brought back now?

The cynic in me thinks it's all a scam, they copped people were getting sick of the producers and Frankie and knew their viewing figures would drop even more this Sat. This way people will tune in to see what happens.

damn it forgot the risk was in the bottom. :(:(:(

I'd say it was drugs.

They'll have to have a very good reason to have kicked him out, otherwise there will be some VERY unhappy people who have spent money voting to keep him in.

That would come as not a surprise - but don't expect that to be confirmed by the show, even if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I'd say it was drugs as well.

They nearly have to bring back a contestant because there is not enough contestants for the show to last the required length. I imagine Johnny will be brought back.

Jaysus didn't think of drugs.

idiot.:rolleyes:

Into the jungle me thinks for I'm a "Celeb" for him :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I'd say it was drugs as well.

They nearly have to bring back a contestant because there is not enough contestants for the show to last the required length. I imagine Johnny will be brought back.

Whoever they bring back - if they do - I suspect will get A MASSIVE wallop of sudden extra support!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement