Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

who care,s he is booted of,, they took their time didnt they to get rid .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'm not sorry to see him go. He wasn't up to standard and didn't take the competition seriously.

I just feel sorry for the guys who didn't get picked at Judges' Houses who wouldn't have thrown away the opportunity like he just did.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm not sorry to see him go. He wasn't up to standard and didn't take the competition seriously.

I just feel sorry for the guys who didn't get picked at Judges' Houses who wouldn't have thrown away the opportunity like he just did.

It's all Gary Barlow's fault :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

First off: YIPEEEEEE!!!!!

Now, my guess he just won't be mentioned again. Remember Sharon had a girl who was was online "happy-slapping"? She was kickicked out for the following show and never mentioned or anyone brought in.

Although, if they were clever they would bring back Johnny cause everyone obviously loved him. But, my gut says it'll be glossed over as quickly as possible with one less for the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Why not?

They are effectively -1 at this stage. Either they will allow Garry to bring back one of his acts... (why should he be punished? He had 3 acts left.)
    Or one of the people who went last week will be brought back.

Absolutely Gary should be punished. He brought Frankie to the liveshows on the basis of his "character" and not his ability. He's supposed to be his "mentor", but let him run riot, going on all night benders, philandering women, and now allegedly drug taking. Some mentor he is.

It wouldn't happen on Simon Cowells watch! (Simon wouldn't have brought him to the live shows in the first place)

I think the only solution would be to bring back Johnny, we'll know more tomorrow when Xfactor confirm what is going to happen with Saturdays show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Neberkenezer

tumblr_lsu73buAbZ1r4ynebo1_500.gif

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Heard he plied Janet with Alcohol and drugs and tried to force himself on her
    Story Mirror is going with
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2011/11/05/motorway-closed-after-lorry-spills-load-of-doughnuts-115875-23538824/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Listen, as much as I hated Frankie, Gary had 3 acts still in the show. That wasn't a fluke. He was responsible for that. It would be wrong of producers, I think, of kicking out one mentors act and giving another mentor their act back. If I was in his situation I would feel like I was being punished for something that wasn't really his fault. What goes on off the stage is the acts problem not the mentors.
    As much as some people here think that it is 'all about the acts', that is not entirely true.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

argosy2006 wrote: »
    Heard he plied Janet with Alcohol and drugs and tried to force himself on her
    Story Mirror is going with
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2011/11/05/motorway-closed-after-lorry-spills-load-of-doughnuts-115875-23538824/

So Frankie's behind that lorry spilling all its doughnuts??? :eek: Bastard!

Hahah I looked at that and was like what??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,886 ✭✭✭✭Basq

How I read argosy2006's post..
    argosy2006 wrote:
    Heard he piled Janet..

Seems reasonable!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I half expected to see a video of a goat feeding on some milk.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

His followers' twitter pages make for some amusing reading

http://twitter.com/#!/CocozzasSmile

http://twitter.com/#!/itsFrankiesArmy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Facebook pages are A1 too :)

Tweet from CocozzasSmile

Do not bring back The Risk. I love them but no one should replace Frankie.

:pac: I think anyone could replace him and still do a better job! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

PMSL :D

I thought this place may be busy :p

My thoughts are....The amount of people who didnt watch the xfactor now will because of all this to see what all the scandal is about.

Me thinks its for ratings :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

I'm happy with that. Didn't deserve to be there in the first place. Glad he's gone. Will they bring anyone back do ya think? If it was anyone it should be Johnny because the risk got least votes last week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    ...:pac: I think anyone could replace him and still do a better job! :D
    Even Jedward! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

An X Factor spokesperson gave us this statement… “Frankie is leaving the show today after breaking competition rules. He is going to take some time out before continuing his career as a singer. We wish him all the best for his future.”
    Meanwhile, mentor Gary Barlow has added...
    "Frankie has apologised publicly as well as personally to me and the producers for his actions that lead to him leaving the show. I'm hugely disappointed that he's thrown away an opportunity like this after working so hard to get here. I'm sorry to see him go as we've been through a lot together in such a short time. I hope frankie continues to look to me as a friend and supporter and works it all out, picks himself up and somehow tries to turn this into a positive."
    We'll make an announcement about Saturday's show tomorrow

The above is taken from the official xfactor site on ITV. I wonder what the announcement tomorrow will be?

Biggins wrote: »
    Even Jedward! :D

Me loves Jedward :p They are not bad lads at all Frankie is/was bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Bring back Gamu!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭eddiem10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

eddiem10 wrote: »

Ohhh some people are not happy :rolleyes: Some very funny jokes tho.

Wonder will Marks &S pull that add :confused:

LMAO they just said on OKTV that this Saturdays show will hit record ratings :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

thank god he's gone! hope they bring back someone who got voted off by the judges in the 1st week, Ameila or 2 shoes can't remember the other two) will be great to finally get a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

*pops champagne*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

phasers wrote: »
    *pops champagne*

The party's started!

happy10.gif

dancing15.giffireworks.gifbday13.gifline%20dance.gifbreakdance.gif

band.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

phasers wrote: »
    *pops champagne*

Think I'll join ya. *Pop pop*! ^_^

I never understand how people who are more than likely earning more money than I ever will make such stupid decisions. Why did they have the double elimination when they did instead of keeping it as an option? They've left themselves high and dry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

So Johnny, the fun factor and Frankie who we love to hate is gone - will the X Factor be boring now?

I kinda liked all the bitching about Frankie we did on this thread during the live shows :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement