Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Nope, that's James you're thinking of. JohnJo was the army guy in the Overs who sang You Really Got Me in some bizarre purple suit.

Oh HIM! Oh jeez, he was really shít! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Larianne wrote: »
    Oh HIM! Oh jeez, he was really shít! :pac:

He was actually good it was just a crap song choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

X factor press conference on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Live updates here

• Advertisement

So far...

dsrealitybites Reality Bites

Kelly on "unfair" advantage for wildcards "everyone has to come out swinging. It should bring everyone up a notch" #xfactorconferencelive

1 minute ago

»

Tension between Louis and Gary at #xfactorconferencelive Louis won't apologise for Frankie comments last Saturday

3 minutes ago

»

Amelia Lily "I'm just going to keep being myself". #xfactorconferencelive

3 minutes ago

»

Kelly Rowland says that her heart goes out to Frankie.Barlow admits responsibilty, but also blames press/Louis Walsh #xfactorconferencelive

4 minutes ago

»

Gary Barlow says they can't reveal golden rule for legal reasons. Louis Walsh says "lack of professionalism" was rule #xfactorconferencelive

7 minutes ago

»

Gary Barlow "I don't feel good about it". He says everyone should feel guilty if they booed Frankie #xfactorconfrencelive

8 minutes ago

»

Gary: "I can't follow Frankie around all week... We've all encouraged Frankie to be bad... I do feel sorry" #xfactorconfrencelive

9 minutes ago

»

Louis Walsh "it's a pity. I loved Frankie's first audition" #xfactorconfrencelive

10 minutes ago

»

Gary Barlow "I don't think any of us here are guilt free with Frankie..I'm always on the phone I just hope he's ok" #xfactorconferencelive

11 minutes ago

»

Tulisa: "Bring back 2 Shoes... Now Johnny's gone, we're missing the fun factor. We need them right now" #xfactorconfrencelive

12 minutes ago

»

Kelly "it's really good that these acts get a second go... we have bonded with these acts." #xfactorconferencelive

13 minutes ago

»

"What a week!" starts Gary Barlow. "it's been a sad week... But hopefully we'll get sone positivity out of it" #xfactorconfrencelive

14 minutes ago

»

22p from phone votes will got to Help For Heroes #xfactorconfrencelive

15 minutes ago

»

There will be a four line four way phone vote opening at 4pm today. It will close during the show on Saturday. #xfactorconfrencelive

Gary blaming Louis and the press... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

WTF is this 'blame' crap? Frankie is an adult!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Is there somewhere to watch this press conference?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

phasers wrote: »
    WTF is this 'blame' crap? Frankie is an adult!

It's Gary's fault he put Frankie through to the live shows to begin with he should man up and apologise

I'd love to see 2 Shoes back the show needs some fun and entertainment and the other acts left are quite dull and boring maybe bar Marcus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

So the phone vote isnt ending until the show on Saturday?? That means that 2 shoes, Jonjo and James 3 acts are going to have to rehearse, etc only to be told to F*ck off home for themselves when the show starts.

• Advertisement

Out of them all, I'd actually really love for Two Shoes to get back there. James is good, but he wouldn't bring anything different. Same with Amelia.

Jonjo said it will "smash him to bits" if he gets kicked off again. Well...brace yourself Jonjo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Jonjo should focus on just being a Soldier to be honest and stop deluding himself. A family member should talk to him and tell him to stop deluding himself.

I wish one of the acts had told the judges and show to stick it they kicked them off at the start so f*ck off - it would have been awesome to see that at a live press conference :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,947 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Louis says he likes Frankie's first audition. I wonder is that because he got to see a bit of ass?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Have bookies started taking odds on which judges won't be brought back next year?

I can't see Gary Barlow getting the gig again, I can't stand him, his choice of frankie for live shows, his (scripted) quips, his put downs which aren't even critizism and also his...........slow..........deliberate..........way........of...........speaking. Even the way he sits in the chair is really annoying, sitting way back with his head tilted backwards in case his double chin shows.

Kelly is annoying as hell but a better judge as she actually gives proper feedback regarding their singing.

Tulisa and Louis should stay though, I'm really enjoying them. I love how poor Louis always makes the best of a bad lot.

And I think Johnny should do the xtra factor next year:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

I actually think johnny for xtra factor next year is a great idea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Oh Jesus please no! I dont hate him but I dont think I could sit and watch him for an hour.

I like Caroline and Olly this year...then again you cant get much worse that Connie Huq :rolleyes:

He could do the job Sinitta is doing this year he would be far more entertaining

I like Olly and Caroline as co-hosts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He could do the job Sinitta is doing this year he would be far more entertaining

That would be perfect for him!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The show will just not be the same without Johnny there. It has further lost its charm.
    He made me laugh many a time.

• Advertisement

Have bookies started taking odds on which judges won't be brought back next year?

I can't see Gary Barlow getting the gig again, I can't stand him, his choice of frankie for live shows, his (scripted) quips, his put downs which aren't even critizism and also his...........slow..........deliberate..........way........of...........speaking. Even the way he sits in the chair is really annoying, sitting way back with his head tilted backwards in case his double chin shows.

Kelly is annoying as hell but a better judge as she actually gives proper feedback regarding their singing.

Tulisa and Louis should stay though, I'm really enjoying them. I love how poor Louis always makes the best of a bad lot.

And I think Johnny should do the xtra factor next year:D.

Gary should stick to song writing I am very disappointed with him as a judge expected better tbh

Maybe Robbie could do a better job

Lulu has to be back the show wont be the same without him

I wouldnt mind Tulisa being back

I couldnt care less about Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Oh Jesus please no! I dont hate him but I dont think I could sit and watch him for an hour.

I like Caroline and Olly this year...then again you cant get much worse that Connie Huq :rolleyes:

He would be far better than Olly & Caroline. She's not any better than Konnie and Ollys grammar is appalling. "Was you" is his standard opening to most questions to the contestants and guests.

Johnny would come out with some legendary one liners if he was given the gig:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Heh, Frankie's bit has been editted out of the M+S ad. :D Think his audio might still be there and he might be in the group shot at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Cannot believe the cheek of Gary Barlow saying Louis Walsh is to blame.

If he had put his foot down and told him to sort out his behaviour then maybe things would be different.

At the end of the day Frankie is an adult and needs to accept responsibility. It wasn't as if Louis was holding a gun to his head and forcing him to do lines of coke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Gary should stick to song writing I am very disappointed with him as a judge expected better tbh
    Maybe Robbie could do a better job
    Lulu has to be back the show wont be the same without him
    I wouldnt mind Tulisa being back
    I couldnt care less about Kelly

Yes, Kelly and Barlow going would be no loss if they went.

Could you imagine if Robbie did it? LOL
    The producers would be on tender hooks themselves every week fearful! :pac:

...Bring him on! :D
    Cannot believe the cheek of Gary Barlow saying Louis Walsh is to blame.
    If he had put his foot down and told him to sort out his behaviour then maybe things would be different.
    At the end of the day Frankie is an adult and needs to accept responsibility. It wasn't as if Louis was holding a gun to his head and forcing him to do lines of coke.
    Once again we see/hear Barlow being full of crap.
    He's a waste of space on a judges chair. Up his own arse!
    I find him to be totally obnoxious.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,936 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

amacachi wrote: »
    Heh, Frankie's bit has been editted out of the M+S ad. :D Think his audio might still be there and he might be in the group shot at the end.

He's switched from M&S to S&M. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

With Gary being such a d1ck I hope to god his acts dont suffer. Marcus has such a good chance of taking this but with Gary as a mentor Im worry for him. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I really hope Amelia comes back - she'd be great competition for Misha B!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Olly's alright but Caroline is terrible. If you like someone who shouts, asks stupid, banal questions, and ends every second sentence by propping her left hand on her hip and saying "hashtag"... nah. She kind of makes me want to break the television :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,936 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Olly's alright but Caroline is terrible. If you like someone who shouts, asks stupid, banal questions, and ends every second sentence by propping her left hand on her hip and saying "hashtag"... nah. She kind of makes me want to break the television :o

Well she's certainly better than Who Should Not Be Named.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement