Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Frankie's interview in the Sun, my six nights on coke!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CarMe wrote: »
    Frankie's interview in the Sun, my six nights on coke!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3928395/My-six-nights-on-cocaine-and-seven-girls.html
    In his first interview since being booted off the show, the 18-year-old also revealed he had bedded seven girls since becoming a contestant.
    But he said of his drugs downfall: "I regret it so much. I'm really sorry. I'm not an addict — I'm an idiot."
    The 18-year-old tearaway — axed from the talent show on Tuesday after he boasted about a coke-fuelled romp — admitted he had snorted the Class A drug and "smoked a lot of weed".
    But he insisted he did not need to go to rehab and said he had just been "really stupid".
    In his first interview since getting the boot, singer Frankie told how girls had thrown themselves at him since he had been on the show.
    But he realised he had blown his big chance by doing a line of cocaine at a wild sex-and-drugs party last Saturday night.
    He said: "All I can say is I will regret this for the rest of my life. I was an idiot and it was just a stupid thing to do. It wasn't very role model-like.

:eek:

I wonder how much he was paid for that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

They got 3 grand each for the M and S ad, so you can only imagine.

Mink wrote: »
    Definitely hope Amelia gets in, I thought she was great week 1. Does anyone know if there are numbers to call to vote for ROI?

Ollie & Caroline really grew on me, I had given up on Xtra factor because of Konnie last year, missed Holly too much :( Actually does anyone know what ever became of her?

Marcus FTW!

I think Frankie already got in with her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 36,255 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

just give Gary James.

as much as Amelia is better, for Kelly to basically get 4 fully-functioning acts is lunacy.

for all the disgust i have for Frankie, he wasn't voted off, and if this were an actual competition, the only logical step is give Gary his 4th person back.

instead, we have this moneymaking scheme of voting someone back in.

as long as it's not 2 Shoes, it should at least be bearable, though from what i remember, Jonjo is a charisma vacuum.

• Advertisement

No matter how good James and Amelia are I really dont want to see Kelly and Gary get another act or even win so come on 2 Shoes or JonJo :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No matter how good James and Amelia are I really dont want to see Kelly and Gary get another act or even win so come on 2 Shoes or JonJo :p

I think jonjo or james i agree.Jonjo might get the vote as he is a solider.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

In the M&S ad there's a shot of all the finalists singing together, but Frankie is actually just a (hilarious) freeze frame :pac:!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Frankie did "a line of cocaine"

rubbish, you dont do one line of cocaine.if he was out as much as he said he was, and no sleep, he was on grammes of the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

df1985 wrote: »
    Frankie did "a line of cocaine"

rubbish, you dont do one line of cocaine.if he was out as much as he said he was, and no sleep, he was on grammes of the stuff.

he did say in 1 of his interviews he was on it all week.

while apologising profusely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

he did say in 1 of his interviews he was on it all week.

while apologising profusely

What he said was that he's done cocaine 6 times, and the papers twisted that into "My six night cocaine binge" making it out that it was 6 nights in a row!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

What he said was that he's done cocaine 6 times, and the papers twisted that into "My six night cocaine binge" making it out that it was 6 nights in a row!

the papers will do that for sure, but I believe them as much as I believe Frankie only done cocaine 6 times in his short time on this planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I have a bet I put on Amelia at the start so would be great if she got back in. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Johner wrote: »
    I have a bet I put on Amelia at the start so would be great if she got back in. :)

i hope she doesnt get back in or the camera will constantly pan over to that clitface she was with after her first exit (wanky cokeoza), although in saying that, it's already a given that the producers had fixed it from the start so she'd re-enter the show later, given that they kept her high profile enough in the media so people would keep her fresh in their memory... :rolleyes:

and speaking of the snot nosed snorter- i don't believe a word of it, drugs could only have IMPROVED his awful performances on the show, just another story cooked up by the x factor PR machine to make him out to be some sort of "troubled" pete dohertyesque effort.

makes me think not just x factor, but the media in general, portrays this "drugs are kewl" image to impressionable people, as opposed to taking any kind of responsible stance on the issue. impressionable people are easily impressed, simple as, it did kate moss' career no harm, and amy winehouse is now some sort of leg end, regardless of any actual talent she had, she became more infamous for her drug fuelled binge drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Good evening all:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Tonight's songs:
    Marcus Collins – Another One Bites The Dust

Misha B – Born This Way

Kitty Brucknell – Don’t Stop Me Now

Craig Colton – Paparazzi

Janet Devlin – Somebody To Love

Little Mix – Telephone/Radio Gaga

Comeback Contestant – The Show Must Go On

I was wondering where the rest of them are, then realised thats all thats left! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

I can see Janet giving another dreadful version of a good song -when are people going to kop on that in the words of Simon( though not about her) - she is a 'one trick pony'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Janet should of being givin Crazy Little Thing Called Love

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I can see Janet murdering that song, hope Kitty does well, seems like a good choice for her.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Janet was always going to get that or
    Who wants to live forever

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Actually Marcus would have done well with
    Crazy little thing called love

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ginny wrote: »
    Actually Marcus would have done well with
    Crazy little thing called love

Yeah, that would have really suited him actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ginny wrote: »
    Janet was always going to get that or
    Who wants to live forever

Kitty already sang that spoilered song. :)

Oh, I'd said Marcus will do a good job tonight.

Larianne wrote: »
    Kitty already sang that spoilered song. :)

Oh, I'd said Marcus will do a good job tonight.

Yeah, I remember posting that Stacy's version was much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

um, can any one actually tell me whats going on? confused.com here :o

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Oh yes, I knew someone else sang it before! :)
    sunbabe08 wrote: »

Confused about what??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

keps wrote: »
    I can see Janet giving another dreadful version of a good song -when are people going to kop on that in the words of Simon( though not about her) - she is a 'one trick pony'

Exactly. Very very whiney. I can't understand how so many people are voting for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Larianne wrote: »
    Oh yes, I knew someone else sang it before! :)

Confused about what??

who is actually coming back or is there anyone coming back?

• Advertisement

who is actually coming back or is there anyone coming back?

One of the four contestants that were voted off in the first show

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement