Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

that was good i thought...another bloody ad break

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

Brilliant! Prob his best so far.

Is the sound weird for anyone else? Happening for me on TV3 and ITV.

Yeah, I thought the sound was dropping out a bit during Craigs song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Everyone is karaoke compared to Craig as far as im concerned. He's bringing it.

Lady Gaga song? Gotta give it to the lad.

Rick Astley look though... shudder! Nail on head Biggins :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

yeahimhere wrote: »
    a lot of sites will get variations of stories ready just so they can publish them first once the story goes live. Say they have versions all acts and just released this one early by accidentally.

Yeah, looks like this has happen, and STV don't have them on their website to access directly, but if you google each of the four contestants names with the word back, four separate stories come up

OFCOM will have truckload of complaints over it I reckon!!

Great performance by Craig, really interesting version of the song - ffs, more ads???

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

a break again?? Moar wine so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ginny wrote: »
    If I was on Xfactor I'd insist I got to sing "Flash" with a Brian Blessed cameo.

Haha that was on in the Indian I was in earlier and I was thinking I'd love if someone sang it tonight :D

Another feckin break???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

How can they justify another break!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Courageous Rabbit

More ads!?! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Another break FFS! When are they officially announcing the results of who is coming back??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

xsiborg wrote: »
    extremely sorry, just checked my own there-

ITV1 HD:

Frequency: 10.832

Polarisation: H

Symbol Rate: 22000

F.E.C.: 5/6

:o

Thanks my fellow Limerick man.

Need to watch in HD.

• Advertisement

From the Guardian Liveblog:

Buoyed up by his hi-NRG experiment last week, Craig's doing Paparazzi. At this rate, by next week he'll be doing Firestarter, albeit in a gruesome sub-Adele manner. Because, let's not much about, he's doing this as a dreary little piano ballad. And he's pulling out all the stops for it. The fist-clench. The sincere head shake. The curled lip that makes him look as if he's trying to bit his own earlobe off. It sounds like a Susan Boyle song. Obviously I don't mean that as a compliment. Obviously.

Ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

That stv link claims James Michael is back in as well. I think they were just pre-written for each contestant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

ahhh come on now, that's just taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

SuperEagle wrote: »
    I can't warm to Craig at all for some reason

to be honest I think he looks a bit like a hot water bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

Was so looking forward to Gaga week, and what balls it is turning out to be...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

some comments on STV forum

7. 12 November 2011 20:49
    dawnamy said
    Report as unsuitable

This is awful. People are still voting. I wonder what Ofcom will say to this?
    This confirms that X factor is a fix. It makes you wonder if Frankie's exit was stage-managed.
    btw the article seems to have disappeared!!

8. 12 November 2011 20:49
    PaulG said
    Report as unsuitable

Amelia Lily's victory has been announced on here while the supposedly 'live' programme says the voting lines are still open....in fact it was up here before the programme started!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

ANOTHER BREAK!>!? What the frick!

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

The Advertising slots must have cost a fortune. I assume they are contractually required to air them at a specific time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

andyman wrote: »
    That stv link claims James Michael is back in as well. I think they were just pre-written for each contestant.
    Just a bit weird that they went into detail about Kelly's reaction to Amelia coming back though. The three other pages scream 'cover up' to me :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Richard Claderman! Legend, i'm off to ticketmaster.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

There copying the presenter from the US X Factor now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

keps wrote: »
    some comments on STV forum

7. 12 November 2011 20:49
    dawnamy said
    Report as unsuitable

This is awful. People are still voting. I wonder what Ofcom will say to this?
    This confirms that X factor is a fix. It makes you wonder if Frankie's exit was stage-managed.
    btw the article seems to have disappeared!!

8. 12 November 2011 20:49
    PaulG said
    Report as unsuitable

Amelia Lily's victory has been announced on here while the supposedly 'live' programme says the voting lines are still open....in fact it was up here before the programme started!

will there be anything done about it, me thinks not,

its just a publicity stunt, me thinks (I need to stop thinking) me thinks.

Not looking forward to this, Radio Gaga is an awfully cheesey song and I don't think Lidl Mix can pull it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

little mix!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Yay Littlemix. My fav. I'm almost scared to say that though cos twice now my fav's have gone. Sami and the Risk :(

C'mon The Mix

Tulisa is surprisingly domestic

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I hope they do well tonight!

looooooong VTs tonight...

Love the styling

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

andyman wrote: »

Yeah, think its that tbh, won't stop the complaints coming in
    phasers wrote: »
    Just a bit weird that they went into detail about Kelly's reaction to Amelia coming back though. The three other pages scream 'cover up' to me :cool:

They were all posted at the same time, 8.20pm - they expect Amelia to be voted back in - but problems at the BT tower raise more suspicion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

phasers wrote: »

I'd agree - they are going to pretend thay had 4 results ready and published them by mistake

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement