Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ei8dqb

Repost
    Am I the only person in the ROI Pi**ed off with the TV3 treating us as second class citizens. Can't vote if we do not have internet access, can't vote on tonights re-entry of the Frankie replacment. I now watch xfactor on UTV and just not intreseted in supporting the TV3 Adertisers who pay good money to advertise with a company who treat there viewers as ( well I can't think of a word that describes what they think of us)
    When the viewer numbers drop than the these advertisters may see how second class TV3 treat their viewers. So BYE BYE TV3 and I will watch as many programs as I can on other channells when I have a choise, and not watch TV3 at all if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Kitty - Not as strong as previous performances and a bit karaoke.
    Craig - Good voice, but very samey as previous performances.
    Janet - Boring as f*ck.
    Little Mix - Actually enjoyed them. It was energetic and they're very likeable.
    Misha B - Great voice, great performance as usual.
    Marcus - Loved it, really, really like him. He seems to know what kind of artist he wants to be. Seems like a lovely bloke too.
    Amelia - Good for a Christina Aguilera impersonator, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Can't wait to see Amelia next week already. Her and Little Mix are my favourites this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Olly and Caroline would make such a cute couple :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I did say missB would be dropping small lumps of poo if Amelia got through,

but I do think it will be very close, the fact Amelia got back she now has the upper hand as the folks who voted for her will keep voting for her, plus the new votes she gets for her performances

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Here comes shiny-legs.

I'm not complaining. It's the best thing about her.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Hemila?????? really Olly?

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

ei8dqb wrote: »
    Repost
    Am I the only person in the ROI Pi**ed off with the TV3 treating us as second class citizens. Can't vote if we do not have internet access, can't vote on tonights re-entry of the Frankie replacment. I now watch xfactor on UTV and just not intreseted in supporting the TV3 Adertisers who pay good money to advertise with a company who treat there viewers as ( well I can't think of a word that describes what they think of us)
    When the viewer numbers drop than the these advertisters may see how second class TV3 treat their viewers. So BYE BYE TV3 and I will watch as many programs as I can on other channells when I have a choise, and not watch TV3 at all if possible.

Don't think that TV3 really have any say in the matter (not that I want to defend TV3 for their horrible programming).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,932 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I have a good feeling that Caroline is up the Damien Duff.

I'm lookin' at JohnJo to blow the whistle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Kitty - Not as strong as previous performances and a bit karaoke.
    Craig - Good voice, but very samey as previous performances.
    Janet - Boring as f*ck.
    Little Mix - Actually enjoyed them. It was energetic and they're very likeable.
    Misha B - Great voice, great performance as usual.
    Marcus - Loved it, really, really like him. He seems to know what kind of artist he wants to be. Seems like a lovely bloke too.
    Amelia - Good for a Christina Aguilera impersonator, I guess.

Really not sure how Amelia is a Christina Aguilera wannabe? strong voice, (former) blonde and red lipstick means she's a Christina impersonator? Give me a break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

xsiborg wrote: »
    i dunno, everyone saying amelia lily did it great, etc, but for me she's more christina aguilera than queen, or maybe it's just because of the bachkground meaning behind the original song that i didnt appreciate amelia's version as much as i could have... :o

still the performance of the night for me though, but didnt move me like the original... :(

Thought she was awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Courageous Rabbit

dee. wrote: »
    Can't wait to see Amelia next week already. Her and Little Mix are my favourites this year.

Yeah really looking forward to see what song she sings. Hopefully it's a bit more of tonight and change it up the following week.

I wish that guy would take that stupid hat off!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

aw blondie 2shoes is expecting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

ei8dqb wrote: »
    Repost

That was necessary...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Queen would piss all over Gaga, Caroline have you got a stylist? are you using them?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

keps wrote: »
    There is something very dodgy about the whole x factor journey...

I'd say the delay tonight was for reasons other than a power cut...legal teams being consulted etc

why so?

I'd say Janet will do badly in the voting. So boring.

Starting to like Little Mix. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Kitty: Oh dear, not a great performance, I think it could be bye bye Kitty
    Craig: Solid performance, he always performs well
    Little Mix: Not a fan of their song tbh, but everyone seemed to like it, hopefully they're safe for another week!
    Marcus: I love him, and his voice, and his smile - everything! Great performance.
    Amelia: Great comeback (that nobody saw coming, of course!), and that voice is just unbelievable from a 16 year old. Please sort your hair out though love!
    Mischa: Meh, I don't like her anyway, but usually her voice wows me anyway. Tonight - nope. Something definitely missing.

Ah, I forgot Janet! That just goes to show how bland and awful she was.

Its between Kitty and Janet to go imo.

Now that Amelia's back I bet Tulisa is wondering if she can replace one of Little Mix (probably sad turtle) and maybe change their name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I have a good feeling that Caroline is up the Damien Duff.
    Could be Harry out of 1D's :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

dee. wrote: »
    Really not sure how Amelia is a Christina Aguilera wannabe? strong voice, (former) blonde and red lipstick means she's a Christina impersonator? Give me a break.
    She does do that annoying deep grunt thing that Christina does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Namlub wrote: »

XFACTOR Baby! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Amelia is to aggressive for me in her face and personality,i didnt enjoy her singing tonight and didnt keep my attention.
    Marcus boring.
    Craig brilliant.
    Janet brilliant.
    Kitty brilliant,
    little mix.Not bad.
    Misha predictable.

Namlub wrote: »

Wrong Direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Missed that question! What did the caller ask gary? Assuming it was "do you feel responsible for Frankie?"

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

Caroline looks terrible tonight- well her legs look great but her dress hair and make up are horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Arrrrrrghhhh! We had recorded X-Factor so we missed the whole section of the show between Misha B and Amelia because the Sky box stopped recording when it assumed the programme had finished.
    Still, we got to see Amelia. She was very good. Still thought Pick 'n Pix were the best - they were nice and up tempo and a bit of fun.

Very funny to see Kitty revert to her old self when she couldn't sing the song she wanted to, i.e. the mini tantrum followed by the tears.
    Yes Kitty, you were indeed born that way... a selfish tantrum-throwing drama queen.
    I bet she was even more annoyed when Misha sang it in that awful slow-tempo way. :D
    She could well be in the bottom two as a result.

Oh and someone please put either me or Janet out of our misery. Good grief, she's boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Thought she was awesome.

completely agree, awesome in her own right, but the sentiment behind this makes it all the more poignant:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I thought Craig was incredible tonight. Incredible. I would download that and listen to it all day long. <3

Other than that, I quite liked Misha B and thought Amelia was good.

I love Janet. I know so many people hate her but hey. Didn't really get Tulisa's comment, "Only certain people would buy your music"? Is that not obvious? Only certain people buy every kind of music, depending on what they like. I mean, I wouldn't buy an album by loads of artists, doesn't mean they're not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

think Marcus is the one to beat

• Advertisement

Tulisa can't count.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement