Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Ok fair enough but they're treating him like a victim. Even the way Caroline was looking at him as if we're supposed to have pity for him!

I sure don't.
    He even admitted yesterday that he shagged another 6 girls/women while staying IN the house.
    So thats 76+ girls he has shagged alone besides possible drugs and drink problems.

No way I feel sorry for the fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

The ads are a real killer . I think misha b is in trouble , hope so anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭The Liquidator

Laois_Man wrote: »
    How come Kelly Rowland is on Graham Norton now, on a show that was taped on Thursday, talking about the decision to bring Amelia back?

Surely they have to be prosecuted for such a blatant rip off!

Not watching Graham Norton, but I presume seeing as Dermot said tonight Amelia got 48% of the vote, she was already way ahead of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ei8dqb

OK , Now I see!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Not watching Graham Norton, but I presume seeing as Dermot said tonight Amelia got 48% of the vote, she was already way ahead of the others.

No. They were talking about THE DECISION BY THE JUDGES to choose Amelia as the one to bring back. Plus the show was recorded no Thursday. The phonelines only opened no Thursday!

• Advertisement

Biggins wrote: »
    I sure don't.
    He even admitted yesterday that he shagged another 6 girls/women while staying IN the house.
    So thats 76+ girls he has shagged alone besides possible drugs and drink problems.

No way I feel sorry for the fool.
    Where is he going to fit all the tattoos

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

the more information that comes out about the amelia story- just re inforces what we all knew all along - this is a rigged show

i'm convinced the show was delayed tonight over legal injunctions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

That shouty, 'louder is better' style is right from the Aguilera school of singing. I think it's pretty obvious that Amelia takes a lot of her inspiration from her in vocal style. Some people like it, I don't.

You mean Misha style.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

No. They were talking about THE DECISION BY THE JUDGES to choose Amelia as the one to bring back. Plus the show was recorded no Thursday. The phonelines only opened no Thursday!

She probably meant the decision to bring the four acts back but talked about Amelia as she was her act.

The whole saga of of Amelia stinks to high heaven

Where were the other 3 tonight ? Why were they not on stage to be humiliated in usual ITV style?

Why was Amelia quoted at 4/1 to win the contest outright at 7 pm tonight on Betfair - with not one of the other possible re-entrants even getting a quote?

Something is rotten in the state of Xfactor

• Advertisement

keps wrote: »
    the more information that comes out about the amelia story- just re inforces what we all knew all along - this is a rigged show

i'm convinced the show was delayed tonight over legal injunctions

Reported by the Daily Mail @ 6-15 PM
    London Underground said the power failure was having a "serious" impact on the whole of the network. Rail services from major stations including Victoria, London Bridge and Waterloo were also affected.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-194118/Travel-chaos-power-cut-hits-London.html#ixzz1dXUl8jdw

ei8dqb wrote: »
    Reported by the Daily Mail @ 6-15 PM
    London Underground said the power failure was having a "serious" impact on the whole of the network. Rail services from major stations including Victoria, London Bridge and Waterloo were also affected.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-194118/Travel-chaos-power-cut-hits-London.html#ixzz1dXUl8jdw

did you see the byline on that story - it was Simon C:)well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Janet and Kitty in bottom 2 me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

yep it will still be watched like the Irish economy but shushhhhhhhhh say nutin.

In fairness, no matter what you believe as to weather the show is rigged or not, nobody is stupid enough to go on a show which they are aware is pre-recorded (and would've gone out last night in the UK) and talk as if Amelia was definitely back.

I highly doubt there was a DECISION BY THE JUDGES to bring Amelia back either seeing as each judge would have the interests of their own former acts in mind. Especially when Louis and Tulisa are already down to one act.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I highly doubt there was a DECISION BY THE JUDGES to bring Amelia back either seeing as each judge would have the interests of their own former acts in mind. Especially when Louis and Tulisa are already down to one act.

Ah now, the judges don't really care. They get paid regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Did you miss the part at the start of the show where Louis was saying the was hoping that Amelia came back :rolleyes:

I just wonder how many votes it really would have taken to get an act back on the show

I can't even remember 2 shoes - never mind vote for them

An allocation of say £20k of the ITV budget would secure enough calls to 'fix' a winner with say 48% of the votes

• Advertisement

Wow they published it early by mistake and was quickly taken down to avoid ruining the (non)suspense. Of course they are going to write up the article in advance so it can be published on the website as soon as possible, especially when Amelia was so far ahead, 48% of the vote.

If the phone lines had been closed at the start of the show because Amelia was so far ahead then there would've been uproar that the other acts weren't given the chance to make up the difference.

Sure we may as well close the next general election early just because a couple of polls say that a candidate is ahead.

Quazzie wrote: »
    Did you miss the part at the start of the show where Louis was saying the was hoping that Amelia came back :rolleyes:

No but at least he was being realistic seeing as his own act hadn't a hope in hell. Also think there was a bit of bad blood between himself and Jonjo since the first weekend and subsequent comments.

Wow they published it early by mistake and was quickly taken down to avoid ruining the (non)suspense. Of course they are going to write up the article in advance so it can be published on the website as soon as possible, especially when Amelia was so far ahead, 48% of the vote.

If the phone lines had been closed at the start of the show because Amelia was so far ahead then there would've been uproar that the other acts weren't given the chance to make up the difference.

Sure we may as well close the next general election early just because a couple of polls say that a candidate is ahead.
    Keeping the lines open would have raised a Minimum of £1 million. So to do something as stupid as announcing the result before the lines closed would been costly.

d.

But the voting is totally secret until announced - so when did they know she was 48%

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Quazzie wrote: »

He didn't say he hoped Amelia would come back, he said he thought she would. At least he was being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

In fairness, no matter what you believe as to weather the show is rigged or not, nobody is stupid enough to go on a show which they are aware is pre-recorded (and would've gone out last night in the UK) and talk as if Amelia was definitely back.

I haven't said anything about what I believe about the show. I've only said what I saw. They specifically talked about whether the other 3 judges would be angry that Amelia was the chosen one.

You can't comment until you've actually seen what you're talking about.

But the voting is totally secret until announced - so when did they know she was 48%

Totally secret to the public maybe but I highly doubt everyone involved with the X Factor is walking around clueless as to the general direction of voting.

Regardless of any of this fixing shíte, the girl still got 48% of the public vote so its not exactly a travesty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

seems a bit weird she said shes been an emotionl wreck for 2 hours before she went on so she must have known she got back in !! and she was straight onstage ,

Totally secret to the public maybe but I highly doubt everyone involved with the X Factor is walking around clueless as to the general direction of voting.

Regardless of any of this fixing shíte, the girl still got 48% of the public vote so its not exactly a travesty.
    Well We nave been told she got 48% of the vote. Who varifies this.

• Advertisement

So are you implying that the judges week by week know what votes their acts are getting?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement