Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

amacachi wrote: »
    He was actually pretty damn good. :S

Pity he made a skit out of his attempt.
    He would have been better just walking on and just singing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

wow!!! he can sing :confused: And wow to the audience that was just so rude.

I am not liking these judges at all now.Why show that poor man being humiliated like that.They treated weirdos who couldnt sing with more respect.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

righteo - back into therapy for me for another week... tar-ra :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,587 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So far there is no one a stand out for me or anyone I would campaign loads for to win :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So far there is no one a stand out for me or anyone I would campaign loads for to win :rolleyes:

The little Irish girl from the north she was a lovely singer and she had the likeable factor I hope she does well:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

The little Irish girl from the north she was a lovely singer and she had the likeable factor I hope she does well:)

I'm rooting for her too. I just wanted to give her a squeeze :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

tomissex wrote: »
    I'm rooting for her too. I just wanted to give her a squeeze :p

Squeeze:p ya me too but I'm married so I did not want to say too much:)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just after catching up on the weekend's shows...crap, I thought this was the last weekend of auditions. Another 2 shows to endure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

I can't see the judges being torn on who to pick to go to the judge's houses out of whose gone through so far. Have eight groups even been sent through at this stage? All I can remember is The Keys and some harmonic girl group.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,587 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robbie Williams reportedly surprised Gary Barlow and his X Factor category by introducing himself in the nude with just palm leaves covering his manhood.

The star joined his Take That bandmate to film the Judges' Houses stage of the competition in Los Angeles recently. The pair decided which four singers Barlow would take through to the live shows.

In a fitting tribute to Sinitta's 2009 outfit, the joke was the brainchild of Williams's wife Ayda Field. Barlow was also unaware of how Williams would reveal himself as the guest judge.

"It was hilarious. Gary, the contestants and crew were stunned," a source told The Sun. "Robbie just stood there stark naked apart from these tiny leaves."

They continued: "Ayda has a cheeky side and convinced Rob it would be a good laugh. He was immediately game."

However, Williams did protect his modesty by wearing "naked underwear". The 37-year-old once appeared naked on TV screens in 2003, during the BBC's Comic Relief telethon.

An X Factor spokesperson quipped: "Robbie clearly had nothing to hide from the hopefuls."

The X Factor auditions conclude with a double bill this weekend on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a340271/robbie-williams-surprises-gary-barlows-x-factor-group-with-naked-judges-houses-appearance.html

A dig at Sinitta's leafy time at Simon's gaff :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Anyone think Tulisa looks a bit like Katie Perry. I wish the auditions were over and the show started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

hondasam wrote: »
    Anyone think Tulisa looks a bit like Katie Perry.

Wash your Goddamn mouth out with bleach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

hondasam wrote: »
    Anyone think Tulisa looks a bit like Katie Perry. I wish the auditions were over and the show started.

~_^

amacachi wrote: »
    Wash your Goddamn mouth out with bleach.
    ~_^

That's a no:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Two of the bands have been thrown out.
    Tulisa axes band for having the seX Factor! Six contestants dropped after being caught in the act

Tulisa Contostavlos has proved she’s one tough judge, after axing a group for breaking a sex ban during the judge’s house stage.
    The 23-year-old X Factor judge took eight groups to the Greek Island of Mykonos, but enforced a strict policy of no drinking or romping.
    But after just two days, Tulisa was informed that six of the singers had been caught locked in passion.
    Producers found out that two of the girls from one band had slept with two of the boys from another band, while two others from a mixed group also took part in a sex act, according to The Sun.
    Their mentor was apparently furious over the discovery and said: ‘If they’re just mucking about, just for fun to have a s*** when they should be rehearsing then I’m not into that at all.’
    Tulisa continued: ‘My villa was purposely higher up so I could see their villa at night-time.
    'I could see who was awake and who wasn’t and I was also listening to see who was rehearsing and who was not’, the tabloid reported.
    The judge had made her rules clear from the beginning, as soon as the bans landed on the Greek Island, but didn't seem to be taken seriously.
    The scandal has become a first for the ITV show, as no other series has seen contestants sleeping together during the judge’s house stage.
    The singers are said to have sneaked out of their villa during the night and when Tulisa found out she was fuming.
    She told the Daily Star: ‘If people aren’t putting in the time and they think it’s a joke, and that they can go out partying 24/7, then they don’t want it as much as some other people.’

Contostavlos is being given advice by singer Jessie J, 23, during the auditions in Greece.
    And yesterday she decided on the groups who would be making it though to the next stage of the competition.
    And Tulisa has said that fellow judge Kelly Rowland is also being strict on her contestants, meaning singers will have to up their game this season.
    Despite Tulisa having a party girl reputation during her early days with N-Dubz, she says that she would never go out before a gig and thinks the X Factor contestants should follow the same discipline.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2038471/X-Factor-2011-judge-Tulisa-Contostavlos-axes-band-breaking-sex-ban.html#ixzz1YEHyp3U9

I think she is looking for attention and publicity for herself.

I like Tulisa, but banning people from having sex? That's just ridiculous. They're not going to be practising 24/7 ffs!

It's all publicity which annoys me, who is she to decide who has sex with whom.
    The other judges got her a man for her birthday, ffs, then she comes out with this ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Only watching last Sunday's ep now, Kelly sure does like bawling what? :pac:

Only watching last Sunday's ep now, Kelly sure does like bawling what? :pac:

I never watch until the live show but I had them recorded and to my shame I watched them today, FF a lot of it.
    some good ones there, Jedward lookalikes, did you see them, don't know what show they were on.
    A girl Amelia I think, same as Katie last year.
    I'm not liking Kelly at all.

• Advertisement

Gah it's my first night this year actually being in to watch X Factor and my internet has just gone :( Internet on my phone is sloooow!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Literally just in the door. Let's start this mother!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Cardiff is always a good show. Always turns out talent

I really want to taste rabbit. :\

She'll be crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

she just flashed her minge! Eeewww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

That actually is hilarious. :pac:

Yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Does anyone know a live stream of this? I'm in college and can't watch it on the tv :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

your wan isn't serious. Surely.

• Advertisement

Dear lord...

I love the Welsh accent though. It always makes people sound funny!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement