Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I don't get the comments about him being "original"...his voice and look were very dull IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I've to wait for the clips to be on Youtube to see it ;_;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Even though I liked his voice I don't think someone like him would win the Xfactor. Maybe get to the top 6-8 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Can definitely see him making the Final 12

The final twelve are usually the last act or two from each of the audition shows. That last addition where they play that "you're going to live the dream" type music and show family crying an hugging and simon gives a big thumbs up....would people agree?

I hope they play Megans audition tonight, can't wait to see her own that stage :)

• Advertisement

Whoa that lady doesn't look 43!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh look who changed around Yer man's audition after all the flack they got in the press for the dodgy editing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Is she a Dub??

Oh god. The t-shirts. The fecking t-shirts!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

31 my hole!

• Advertisement

Why did they ask her how old she is?...not to be insulting but she definitely looks her age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Not great at all. Not sure if there's autotune but there's something being done with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sparkydee

She's more than 31

Glorified pub singer. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

She's not great. Sounds like she's struggling to reach the notes.

Oh they were talking about an Irish woman on xfactor on the radio last week. Apparently she makes it to bootcamp and starts attacking the judges when they don't let her through or something? Wonder if it's her...

livinsane wrote: »
    31 my hole!

Lol, that's exactly what I said. Crap singer also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Not great, **** song though.

She wasn't good at all...wtf?

She made at least one judge cry. She's in.

• Advertisement

Shes gonna get trough now obviously just because she reminds Tulisa of her mom.

What the ****? Seriously. She's barely good enough to get through - certainly doesn't warrant these over reactive tears?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Waaaaahhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hate the crying ****e, hate it.

She reminds me of the drunk women on karaoke in my local pub most weekends. She can hold the notes a little bit better but her voice is nothing special at all.

They're clearly trying to get the dramatics going, to make the episode interesting. I'm all for the drama, but it needs to be justified by a great voice and/or sick/dying relative in the wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

God those 4 kids aged her!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

God those 4 kids aged her!

31 my ass!

She was alright, but they've turned down people with better voices. I guess they need people to fill the over 30 catagory..

They're clearly trying to get the dramatics going, to make the episode interesting. I'm all for the drama, but it needs to be justified by a great voice and/or sick/dying relative in the wings.
    No, no it doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

She has a smoker's voice. Or at least that's what it sounds to me. Only for that her voice could be quite good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement