Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. louis from 1D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

HOLY SH!T IT'S BAZMAN!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

He looks like he needs some cake or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

SeaFields wrote: »
    Let this be a lesson to us all...book...cover....judging.

:o i was expecting them to be awful. but there were good

btw, the maths teacher, one to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I really liked tonight auditions.The Girl from dublin she is brilliant.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zezUgZojmYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA8ACDfGATI

I liked the Essex girls aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I think the directors/editors are really going out of their way to make Louis look bad again.

There was that girl Perrie Edwards, and we only got to hear to got her sing one single line of the song, and she hit it really well, and Kelly was "Awesome!", looking up to the ceiling.... and then Louis sounds strange coming in with "her voice... it was okay".... but we only got to hear the best part of her song and her voice could be all over the place apart from that. I think it's unfair to cast Louis like that after just showing a well hit note.

Why the heck did they ever quit giving us full auditions anyway, they could at least give us enough to hear what the person is like. If Louis says her voice is not as "Awesome" as Kelly says, I believe it. Yes maybe she has a good potential but could be awful in other parts. I think they should just listen to Louis because Louis wouldn't contradict like that unless he was really sure of what he was saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

People are complaining about Kelly being too hard on acts, especially bands, but jesus, she's the first judge on the show to ever utilise their knowledge this early on to try and help people. As Gary or Tulisa said on Xtra Factor tonight, she knows her stuff. I think she's going to be an amazing mentor, as an American I think her standards are higher, and it's a pity she didn't get the groups because she'd be great with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

ooh , i missed that bit. who got the groups, the girls, the boys, and who was lagged with the oldies lol ???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

ooh , i missed that bit. who got the groups, the girls, the boys, and who was lagged with the oldies lol ???????

It hasn't been done on the actual show yet, so I won't ruin it for people who want to wait :P If you google it you'll find it on newspaper articles and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Intheknow1

With regards to perrie edwards I understand what ur saying about them making louis look bad but I was at the Glasgow auditions where she actually performed and this girl was amazing. She also sang Ave Maria acapella and she really did blow the roof off the place. There was so much more to the argument than aired and what it didn't show you is that she got 4 yes's. If louis thought she wasn't good enough then why did he put her through?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Has Simon had more work done? Eyes looked weird on the xtra factor.

<not that I watch it>

these new set of judges i'm loving. it's fresh. :D looking forward to the live shows.

also:mad:@ the papers for feck sake one of the many things i love about the judges not finding out about who they got is not knowing until the show is actually aired. feckin article in the mirror yesterday made rather:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

py2006 wrote: »
    Has Simon had more work done? Eyes looked weird on the xtra factor.

<not that I watch it>

He looked part chinese and part animated to me.And someone said he looked hot :confused: He looked scary :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Irish woman not as good as suggested imo and no offence but she has to be older than 31.

Elmo wrote: »
    Irish woman not as good as suggested imo and no offence but she has to be older than 31.

I agree she's not as good as suggested. Not so sure about questioning her age though, it could be quite insulting to her if she were reading this.

Intheknow1 wrote: »
    With regards to perrie edwards I understand what ur saying about them making louis look bad but I was at the Glasgow auditions where she actually performed and this girl was amazing. She also sang Ave Maria acapella and she really did blow the roof off the place. There was so much more to the argument than aired and what it didn't show you is that she got 4 yes's. If louis thought she wasn't good enough then why did he put her through?

What much more to the argument was there? Details plzzz!!!

I think it was clear that Louis put her through, just that he didn't get the same incredible impression of her as Kelly.

my mum laughed when she said she was 31.

btw, standing ovation for your man last, come on, he was good, but he wasn't that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Over-reaction is the trend this time round!

Simon wouldn't be impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I agree she's not as good as suggested. Not so sure about questioning her age though, it could be quite insulting to her if she were reading this.

I did say no offence, that has to cover any offence caused :)

py2006 wrote: »
    Over-reaction is the trend this time round!

Simon wouldn't be impressed!

Why wouldn't the puppet master be impressed?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

karaoke.gif

We'up! LOL
    (Followed by awesome Downton Abbey next)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

no more spoilers, don't want to know who got which group :(

Now, Bring It!!

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

Why do these people bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Is she preggers?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

O crikey, off we go with the cringe factor section lol.

Eeeeeew. Old people kissing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I am getting a bit fed up of all the novelty acts this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

She's a fashion godess.

What is she wearing :O

• Advertisement

Omg out comes the husband...hiding under my hands

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement