Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Caroline & Olly are so much better than Konnie, excited to see them after the live show performances too

Wow she sounds about 5....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

She's wearing the Daily Mail. You just know this is going to be bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

If she's good I'll eat my words. If she doesn't eat them before I get a chance that is.

Nope.

She's cute as a button, but not that great.

• Advertisement

Wow! I didn't expect her to have a voice like that

That end part made me love her lol!

I agree with Kelly she lost herself after the first voice

It will be interesting to see her at bootcamp, burn that dress though!

A fat Nikki Grahame! Took me ages to figure that out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

She looks like the lad who had 7 girls tattooed on his arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Ah, I love Lulu, so funny "Yes, and I'll wear white!"

I'm glad him & Tulisa have the new Chezz/ Simon buzz going on.

Does anyone know where Carolines dress is from? It's pretty

What is this mess?!

So gangster!

So much second hand embarrassment

I think this guy was on Youtube a while back shouting something about gingers having souls.

Hes killing it...literally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Time to switch the channel I think.

The high parts..what's the deal with that? I don't think the original song even goes like that

• Advertisement

Kelly's top 2 phrases;

"I didn't get it"

and

"I was scared!"

The jackets remind me of kirk from coronation street

"I poked him and he poked me back"

Excellent

Missed the first half hour earlier, Jesus them two were fairly atin the faces off each other. I shan't be eating for a few days anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

lu lu on the xtra factor " i'm not going to pretend i don't enjoy the ladies" :D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭BQQ

I just can't get into the x factor this year, which is weird because I like the new judges. The whole thing just seems so predictable. Same tired format, not even trying to disguise the fact that it's scripted and judges know the good ones before they audition. Talent has dried up too.

It's annoyingly fake. Hopefully it will improve now auditions are over.

On the brightside, Olly and Caroline are great on the Xtra factor. Better than main show imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

BQQ wrote: »
    ...On the brightside, Olly and Caroline are great on the Xtra factor. Better than main show imo.

Aye, the Xtra-factor show is a lot better from last year.
    In some nights broadcasting, I agree, it is better than the supposed main show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

BQQ wrote: »
    I just can't get into the x factor this year, which is weird because I like the new judges. The whole thing just seems so predictable. Same tired format, not even trying to disguise the fact that it's scripted and judges know the good ones before they audition. Talent has dried up too.

It's annoyingly fake. Hopefully it will improve now auditions are over.

On the brightside, Olly and Caroline are great on the Xtra factor. Better than main show imo.

hey B , i reckon that you'll get into it once the season warms up and the live shows begin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,580 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/x-factor/2011/09/20/x-factor-2011-ceri-rees-return-is-exploitation-115875-23432993/
    X FACTOR bosses have faced a backlash from fans after they broadcast a “breakdown” at the weekend.
    Ceri Rees, 54, was seen attempting to get through to boot camp for the FOURTH time on Sunday’s show.
    She sang I Dreamed A Dream and I Will Always Love You, but got four “no” votes in an excruciating seven-minute section.
    Lily Allen said: “Ceri from Bridgend, they shouldn’t have aired that audition.”
    One fan called Jackbell raged on an internet forum: “The woman was clearly exploited. It has to stop.”
    Ceri, who also appeared in 2005, 2006 and 2008, said: “I kept on being told no. I think the reason I haven’t got through is Simon Cowell. With him not here I have got a better chance.”
    An X Factor spokesperson said: “Ceri has been taking singing lessons since she last appeared on the show. The welfare of our contestants is of paramount importance.”

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

They spent 7 minutes on her, meanwhile Perrie Edwards got a mere ~40 seconds.... and 90% of that time literally was judge controversy nonsense. I still can't believe they only let her sing half a line of the song.

But it was her decision to come on. I don't think it's exploitation of her. I don't think it's rehearsed or scripted, but it is openly cheese and nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement