Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

lizt wrote: »
    Melanie makes it through to the judges houses but not the live finals.

How do you know?:(

I read people actually hating on Janet already.:mad:
    I mean hating on the mad woman who cant sing and throws herself all over stage i can understand and putting a no talent person like that through over some of the others,proved to me major fix and bad taste.
    Joe cox is good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

As regards Goldie - DO NOT click on the following if you don't want to know, as it is a HUGE spoiler regarding her: http://lnw.me/3zNct0

(I changed the web address - as the URL itself contained the spolier)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Biggins wrote: »
    As regards Goldie - DO NOT click on the following if you don't want to know, as it is a HUGE spoiler regarding her: http://lnw.me/3zNct0

Thanks to be god.For her to get through to live finals and not Melaine or some of the other girls on the show would have been a complete joke and insult.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Biggins wrote: »

Gutted :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

um why is the tall lanky fella still in it?? he ain't all that great like. :eek:

along with goldie?

sooo looking forward to tomorrow night. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

I seriously fooking hate that frankie lad! :mad: I want Amelia Lily and Bradley Johnson to get through

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

caseyann wrote: »
    Thanks to be god.For her to get through to live finals and not Melaine or some of the other girls on the show would have been a complete joke and insult.

I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

It's really annoying when they still put through the people who did really bad ugh! Full of bollocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just in the middle of watching the repeat now, enjoying the first night of bootcamp, looking forward to tonight. The last group who performed was really good. Jade actually impressed me, I thought she was way overhyped at auditions but the song last night suited her way better. I'm determined not to ruin it for myself and find out who got through (so please use spoilers people!!) but some of them are so obvious. Frankie is so mediocre but I just know he'll get through to the live shows. Have a feeling Kitty will get through for the drama. The Keys are practically the only group that have been really focused on so think they'll get in too. I loved those girls from Essex, Two Shoes, but they haven't featured at all in he show I'm watching (so far) so not sure if they're even still there!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Was there any sign of John last night? :confused: ... I think that's his name anyway. You know the guy with who pulled strange faces when he sings, who got to Cheryl's house last year, he came back this year after losing weight and discovering skinny jeans?

• Advertisement

Was there any sign of John last night? :confused: ... I think that's his name anyway. You know the guy with who pulled strange faces when he sings, who got to Cheryl's house last year, he came back this year after losing weight and discovering skinny jeans?

actually yeah, didn't see him at all last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

Did anyone else laugh at how on last nights episode every second shot was of yer one Janet? It's like, "she's popular we get it".

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bridget84

Melanie is through to the live shows. Jade isn't through, maybe she messed up at judges houses?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Did the maths teacher get through? Thought he was quite good

bridget84 wrote: »
    Melanie is through to the live shows. Jade isn't through, maybe she messed up at judges houses?
    what??? nooooooooo:eek
    :

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

I hope they are deciding the live show people tonight

i didnt bother with watching the last few weeks as it more about putting the costestants though horrible situations in the hope of a good TV moment.

I really only like it when the live shows start:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Goddamn Frankie. Hate him.

Think it was Bill Bailey who said he was at a Whitney Houston concert when she turned up late and someone shouted "Sing bitch!" I would like someone to give this one that same advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That girl is in my arse 16 years old.

Some of them of so over rehearsed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Whoop go Mischa!! Finals tastic.

I like Amelia Lily, but that's not good as her usual Xtina ness. Her name is great too.

If I got a euro evert time Lulu said 'He/she gas no idea how good he/she is -I'd be a wealthy person:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Didn't that girl who sang survivor have purple hair last night?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

SuperInfinity To Quit Watching X-Factor

In a sensational turn of events, SuperInfinity is to quit watching the X-Factor for the remainder of the bootcamp process. Rumours are wildly circulating speculating as to the reason of SuperInfinity's shock departure from watching the X-Factor, everything from Tulisa's new hair colour to them giving that fat ugly unlikeable kid so many close-ups and interviews.

"I've never liked the boot-camp section much" said SuperInfinity, speaking for the first time on this matter, "It's too much like conventional reality tv which I hate, and the judges are just saying the same things every year... 'toughest year so far', 'survival of the fittest', 'going to be so tough'... yeah, yeah, we heard it all before. Then there's X-Factor US which I want to watch some of as well... it just all got too much for me, the workload was too straining". Simon Cowell is said to be distraught at the departure from the show.

However SuperInfinity has confirmed on a preliminary basis that he will return to watch the live shows all going well.

He's not going to win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

How did this clown get through? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Wow,can't believe lady gaga is doing a live performance at boot camp! She looks amazing

How did this clown get through? :mad:

I think it's 90% catch and 10% singing ability in this show. The catch being made up of 50% appearance and 40% tabloid headline ability.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

He looks like Ester Rantzen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement