Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Is it 4 through? I hope Louis doesn't pick that camp nerdy guy, there's a few good people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    When do we find out who they put through?

Tomorrow night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Kitty is a looper and a sickener but I LOVED her boot camp performance. I really wanna see some more performances from her. I'll just mute the telly when she starts talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Is it 4 through? I hope Louis doesn't pick that camp nerdy guy, there's a few good people there.

Louis Walsh !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

telekon wrote: »
    Im not gonna mince my words here...

I DESPISE Janet. All the fake crying, no confidence bullsh*t. :mad:

Gway outta that, she dresses like a hippy and the no shoe things nearly made me gawk. She's a Diana Vickers clone and i hated her too. Ooh, im so kooky, cool and different. No you're not. You're copying an act from three years ago! Fcuk off ya gowl.:mad:

I think Janet is shy and totally overwhelmed. I don't think that is an act at all. :)

She's 16, leave her alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Im not gonna mince my words here...

I DESPISE Janet. All the fake crying, no confidence bullsh*t. :mad:

Gway outta that, she dresses like a hippy and the no shoe things nearly made me gawk. She's a Diana Vickers clone and i hated her too. Ooh, im so kooky, cool and different. No you're not. You're copying an act from three years ago! Fcuk off ya gowl.:mad:

I wouldn't say I despise her, but yeah. I pretty much agree with you.

I really don't like that affected thing she does with her voice. Memories of Diana "The Claw" Vickers come flooding back every time she sings. She really has a lovely tone to her voice though... I wish she'd cut it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

He sounds like he's half talking/half singing that...not a big fan

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Seems to be some definite auto-tuning going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Frankie, meeehhh. I'm undecided. I used to hate him but he's growing on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I dislike this Frankie character intensely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Didnt think I'd say but loved that Frankie performance. I was singing along but could not place what song it was, which is a good sign that it was changed up alot.

Has anyone not cried? From Ross O'Carroll Kelly:
    Watching X Factor. Jesus, the crying is getting worse. Do they ask, "What would it mean to win it? BTW your parents just died."

yer man joe cox sounds exactly like aidan grimshaw...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Frankie is really annoying, I prefer John to him
    Can't believe Frankie gets through!:mad:

Guy in the White shirt has a weird voice, skinny love is an amazing song and he made it sound average. I love Joe but wish they had shown more of him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,563 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The boys are crap so far

:D:D
    Max Vickers
    Amusement Park Squirrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I think Janet is shy and totally overwhelmed. I don't think that is an act at all. :)

She's 16, leave her alone.

There is no way she is shy coming on a show watched by millions and dressing 'different'.

Its definitely an act. Everyone has a gameplan or angle coming on this show. Either dreamt up by the contestants themselves or the producers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Im actually not very impressed with the boys! The girls are wiping the floor with this year!!

Luke Lucas is so cute. Awwww so sad that he messed up the first time :(

edit: oh god he messed up :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

I love Gary and Robbie together :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Does someone HAVE to win?

There goes his chance..

What happened to Luke? That was probably the worst of the program so far. Wanted to see him get through too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

There is no way she is shy coming on a show watched by millions and dressing 'different'.

Its definitely an act. Everyone has a gameplan or angle coming on this show. Either dreamt up by the contestants themselves or the producers.

Ah, OK. You know because you have been on it. OK. And you have met all the contestants.

Leona Lewis was very shy and unaware as was Rebecca last year. Not every singer believes they are the next Whitney Houston and those that do are usually sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Feel for the lad. He had to be more nervous the second time knowing he screwed up the first time.:(

Must admit I was surprised with the list of the boys that got through but I can understand it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Poor luke!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

I feel SO sorry for Luke. Poor lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 AJJ2010

Poor Louis. Always getting stuck with the joke acts.
    Well he has had the last laugh with Jedward so maybe this year he can do it again...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement