Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

AJJ2010 wrote: »
    Poor Louis. Always getting stuck with the joke acts.
    Well he has had the last laugh with Jedward so maybe this year he can do it again...

Jedward were amusing though and they are gearing up to put Goldie through and she is not amusing or talented...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Ah, OK. You know because you have been on it. OK. And you have met all the contestants.

Leona Lewis was very shy and unaware as was Rebecca last year. Not every singer believes they are the next Whitney Houston and those that do are usually sh*te.

i think your definition of the word shy and my definition are miles apart...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I like Marcus, real dark horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Dermot has a great job. He gets paid to go to these places and all he has to do is talk ****e with the contestants for a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Love Marcus!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

telekon wrote: »
    i think your definition of the word shy and my definition are miles apart...

I am happy to live with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Kinda sounded like Kermit the Frog there at the start!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I really like Craig!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

This guy and Marcus are my favourites from this category

Craig is fantastic!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

leahyl wrote: »
    Craig is fantastic!!

EPIC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

very James Morrison, beautiful voice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I am happy to live with that.

Delighted to hear that.:rolleyes:

4 boys I think will get through: Frankie, Craig, Marcus and John

• Registered Users Posts: 86,563 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Craig is the best boy by far

Loving Robbie as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Craig was good. Hope him and Joe get through.

Anyone know who replaces
    Goldie on the live shows

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone know who replaces
    Goldie on the live shows

Rumoured to be
    Samantha

lizt wrote: »
    Rumoured to be
    Samantha

Wow I thought she'd get through for sure first off anyways delighted if it is true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I have adored Janet since her first audition. I think she sounds beautiful. And I dunno what it is about Frankie but I sort of fell in love with him somewhere along the way!

• Advertisement

The xtra factor is showing them singing other songs - pretty good! Melanie is goooood!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I LOVE the boys! I actually think they're better than the girls category. Marcus and Craig are outstanding, I've loved Craig since his first audition so I'm glad he did so well tonight. I hope Joe gets through too. Unfortunately I think Frankie will get it :mad: I would much prefer the curly headed guy who usually sings with a guitar.

Of the girls, Misha stands out a mile, I can see her winning the whole show. Janet is grating on me but Kelly loves her so she'll be through. Jade will prob get through too and I think she's so overrated. Tbh the rest of the girls are pretty forgettable for me, including the girl from Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Frankie can fuck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,759 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Frankie will get thru, that is a cert. He is not a good singer, but the whole cheeky chappy image is gonna' appeal to the producers.
    I think that black singer in the boys is the best.

The girls category is by ar the strongest. Sophie: Wow; what a singer, the black girl is out of this world. And, the blonde who sang first, again, out of this world. Janet? Another Diana Vickers. Not sold on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

They weren't sounding too good about John Wilding, but I think he has the strongest voice in the male catagory. I really hope he gets through and that they send Luke home.

As for the girls, I thought Amelia Lily blew every other girl out of the water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Luke will be told to come back in a couple of years. Rightly too. See what he can do when his voice breaks. His mental capacity is way younger than his years, and it showed.

Amelia was by far the best of the girls, and that's saying nothing bad about the rest of them. She seems to be in a different league if I'm honest. Would have to have a couple of rubbish weeks/scandel to turn the public against her for her not to get to the Final, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Jesus yeah I forgot about Amelia, I love her. I'm dying to see her made over. Or made-under more like, she's such a pretty girl, the heavy makeup does her no favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

"I prefer not to wear shoes because it makes me feel grounded."

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! I now hate Janet. And Kitty. And Frankie. and all of them. Urgh.
    Weirdly I liked those two Essex girls, although they need a serious makeover. Did anyone else notice one of the guys was wearing foundation which didn't match his skin tone? he had a brown line all over his jaw!

See you all tonight :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

As Louis said, Kitty's audition was fantastic. Her voice was beautiful. But then she decided to act like an eejit to stand out :mad:

The girl bands are pretty rubbish on the whole. I'm liking the look of the boy bands, though.

The boy's category is pretty meh, really. And for once Louis really has some good stand-out acts in his category. And I'm not talking about guy who sounds like his testicles are being held in a vice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,233 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

I'm getting a bit fed up hearing Janet whinge about living in Gortin/Tyrone. I'm sure the residents of the place are really happy about her slagging the place off at every opportunity.

I also thought her performance last night was distinctly average.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement