Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

I'm getting a bit fed up hearing Janet whinge about living in Gortin/Tyrone. I'm sure the residents of the place are really happy about her slagging the place off at every opportunity.

I also thought her performance last night was distinctly average.

I don't like that winey Diana vickers styled singing, not my thing anyhow... she doesn't even wear shoes while singing.
    Diana wanabe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,233 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Can't believe they can never find a great singer over the age of 25 who looks like a pop star? Is there no one out there? :confused:

Why do they 'have' to 'look' like a popstar? And what exactly does a popstar look like?

Is like when someone who is obviously 'aesthetically unappealling' danders onto the stage - the judges/audience smell blood, and then this ugly/fat person belts it out note perfect and everyone is amazed that some who is not beautiful can actually have a talent???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Craig gave the performance of the series last night!! He was outstanding! If he doesn't go through I'll be writing a very strongly worded letter! He's one of about 3 singers in the entire competition I could listen to for hours!

I wasn't mad pushed on Janet last night, I loved her first audition, but I think she might be a bit of a 1 trick pony. Also was a bit disappointed in Jade, she can do so much more!

I think the winner is in one of those categories tbh, as much as I love Terry and Johnny, I cant see anyone from the overs or groups winning the entire thing!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Anyone else rewatchng a lotta the boys judges house just to hear Gary and Robbies chats? Theyre so funny and amusing together! They should host something together or something, theyre brilliant!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I was really hoping they would reference Robbie and Olly's perfomance at the final a couple of years ago.

It was golden.

God dammit I love Olly. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

What time are we on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

On fron 7.45 til 9 tonight. My bf is actually letting me watch it in his house...this is very much a first!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

So I'm the only person here that likes Janet? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

On fron 7.45 til 9 tonight. My bf is actually letting me watch it in his house...this is very much a first!
    Just dont tell him Cheryl isnt on it anymore. Thats likely why he's letting you watch, so he can watch her :D

• Advertisement

I don't mind Janet's singing style, I just hate that gimmick that she seems to be forcing on herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I've only seen the boys so far, Frankie is so, so terrible. Ugh.
    Also, I find Luke Lucas creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

andyman wrote: »
    I don't mind Janet's singing style, I just hate that gimmick that she seems to be forcing on herself.

EXACTLY. You hit the nail on the head!

If Craig and Marcus don't get through it'll be a travesty!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

evening all!

I thought the boys were really strong but there's maybe two talented fellas there :/

Evenin'

Poor Luke :(

I reckon he'll come back next year though.

Good, I like him. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Poor Luke :(

I reckon he'll come back next year though.

Ya, he's far too young and immature for this. He's got plenty time left to make a go of it.

Yessss! I thought Gary was going to let Luke through there and not the other two!!! Now come on Joe!

• Advertisement

A break after 3 minutes??????

Aw yes! I love this guy! Can't remember his name, though. :o

They all have iPhones :confused:

So so far we have Craig and that guy. Did anyone else in the guys get through? I missed the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Ads after five minutes? Really?

Is that a break already???

Marcus and Craig rightly through. Interested to see who joins them...

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

I like Janet but that shoe comment made me cringe, if she comes out with more snippets like that I'm at risk of going off her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

If Gary lets Frankie through he deserves a rod up his ass.

I think it's safe to assume that that little ass master Frankie is through.

Aw yes! I love this guy! Can't remember his name, though. :o

They all have iPhones :confused:

So so far we have Craig and that guy. Did anyone else in the guys get through? I missed the start.

Marcus is the scouser. Him and Craig through. No doubt crap Frankie next :mad: Don't think John Wilding will make it, he freaks me out though. I think it's between Joe and curly-headed-hat-guy

... who is Max?

• Advertisement

They seem to be mad about Joe, though. I don't see it to be honest, just an even more jittery and awkward Aiden. And I loved Aiden.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement