Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

seriously wtf is up with her making up bands?? she just ripped up a band that was together for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

such a set up from the start!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Pretty cold blooded **** right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

If that guy had any integrity he'd have told her his "band" is outside waiting for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I haven't been keeping track of the groups at all so I have no idea what just happened...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Oh wait..they already did the boys category? Darn, I missed it. Anyone want to tell me who got through?

ahhhh cheryl, the only time your gonna get anywhere x-factor is by being on adverts during x-factor break.

oi, also leave dermot alone, he's there to comfort the crying people and he's sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Yay! That little Justin Timberlake sounding dude is through! He deserves it, the band was holding him back. Sad for Marlon though...

razorblunt wrote: »
    If that guy had any integrity he'd have told her his "band" is outside waiting for him.

Totally agree, they're better off without him. His ~band~ will get booted out probably before the top 6/7

i agree with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

As much as I love Derry and Charlie, I didn't like the way that was done - and Charlie didn't even hesitate - just dumped his friends!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Marlon needs to give it up, it's been 4 bloody years! take the hint and move on :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

He just wants it so bad though and the producers know that. This could be his only chance of getting his foor in the door of the music industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

leahyl wrote: »
    As much as I love Derry and Charlie, I didn't like the way that was done - and Charlie didn't even hesitate - just dumped his friends!!

When faced with the abyss, it's a scarily dog eat dog world.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

dee. wrote: »
    Oh wait..they already did the boys category? Darn, I missed it. Anyone want to tell me who got through?

Twatface Frankie, black Scouser Marcus, chubby scouser Craig and curly-headed-hat-wearer James.

Oh god here comes the novelty category.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Finally. Some serious singers.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

here we go loueee.

I don't like johnny or kitty but I have a feeling both will get through

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    seriously wtf is up with her making up bands?? she just ripped up a band that was together for ages

He was the only good one in that band, they almost didnt get him through at alll. Like she said it sounded like a lead singer and some back ups. He was the band in fairness....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I think Frank Spencer will go through.

• Advertisement

I think Louis should just forfiet and start the competition with no acts

Twatface Frankie, black Scouser Marcus, chubby scouser Craig and curly-headed-hat-wearer James.

Oh god here comes the novelty category.

Oh no. I really wanted Joe to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Sami and Kitty will defo get it. Hopefully not Johnny, god love him.

oh johnny, drives me up the wall

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

id say kitty would be a nite mare to work with

I really really dislike that old guy who wants to be Tom Jones, I'm not even sure why but I just hate him. Almost as much as Frankie.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

leahyl wrote: »

When faced with the abyss, it's a scarily dog eat dog world.

You're right there!

He was the only good one in that band, they almost didnt get him through at alll. Like she said it sounded like a lead singer and some back ups. He was the band in fairness....

but where's the loyalty to his band members??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Louis's sunglasses make him look like fly

• Advertisement

Why is Louis talking like that...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement