Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Jedward are back to mentor the groups :P

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Id say the twist is wildcards, then double eliminations for the first few weeks!

Jade and john better be back!!

There's 16 as it is, they'll have to have double eliminations for the first few weeks anyway!

Oooh maybe the public will get to vote a wildcard in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,560 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And Any Other World or Happy Ending by Mika.

Dont forget also The Garden by Take That

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

well i'm putting my money on janet and sammy

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

They won't have any choice but to have double eliminations for a couple of weeks. 16 finalists and 11 weeks of shows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Anyone think that If the big twist is the wildcats thing then Kelly might bring back Melanie rather than jade? I really like Melanie and not just cos she's Irish, she has a great voice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

It's unfair how some contestants automatically have an advantage going into the finals. For example Amelia and Janet got a lot more airtime than Sophie.

Frankie got more airtime than most of the boys.

If the public know someone better, they're more likely to vote for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

phasers wrote: »
    Terry's gone!! Hooray ! Party at my gaff!

You shut your Goddamn whoremouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

egan2020 wrote: »
    They won't have any choice but to have double eliminations for a couple of weeks. 16 finalists and 11 weeks of shows.

Maybe the twist will be each category loses one act?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Yeah they did that for the first 3 or 4 weeks last year IIRC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

The twist will be that Jonjo Kerr and Louis will announce their engagment live on the show:pac::pac:

Jedward are back to mentor the groups :P

there gonna appear on the show at some point, maybe even sing. eek

• Registered Users Posts: 86,560 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Contestants should be able to vote off one week it would be new and different

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

If the the twist is wildcards, then Tulia will have to combine the remainding members of (the old) "The Risk" with the remaining members of "The Keys", but call them "The Keys" 'cause the name "The Risk" is already taken.

Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

If the the twist is wildcards, then Tulia will have to combine the remainding members of (the old) The Risk with the remaining members of The Keys, but call them The Keys coz the name The Risk is gone.

Phew!

Maybe call them The Riskeys :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

leahyl wrote: »
    Anyone think that If the big twist is the wildcats thing then Kelly might bring back Melanie rather than jade? I really like Melanie and not just cos she's Irish, she has a great voice!!

I agree she also has the the vote factor among young teens.Her voice is amazing.She should not give up on her carrer and i have a feeling she will be picked up fairly fast.So feck the x factor.
    And ofc all the young men out there drooling over her. lol
    Jade while amazing voice she isnt commercial enough.
    She should head up a band.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

amacachi wrote: »
    You shut your Goddamn whoremouth!
    He's creepy! and he moves his mic in a rather fellatio like manner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

keps wrote: »
    Maybe call them The Riskeys :eek:

The Risk McRiskertons

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

"baby I can feel your ay-lo"

normally the liverpool accent annoys me, but on marcus i don't mind what so ever:D

• Advertisement

baraca wrote: »
    Aw i missed their new looks?!

You are lucky.They looked stupid.:D

Did anyone see what kitty has been saying about Janet?

Kitty doesn’t like most of the girls but she’s especially worried by Janet. She’s ­convinced she is being set up to do really well in the competition.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/10/02/x-factor-2011-kitty-brucknell-jealous-of-janet-devlin-115875-23460069/

I can't believe they put through this guy with the hat...don't remember his name but he sounded awful at judges houses IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

They better get rid of Kitty sharpish :mad:

Really cant stand her

Frankies singing voice completely changed between his first audition and judges houses

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

Quazzie wrote: »
    I hope they swap judges. I'd love to see Barlows face if he got stuck with Louis' selections.

ooh that WILL be a great twist!:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Redmal

Can't believe Janet got through instead of Jade. Her voice was nice to start off with but I really don't think I can listen to her week after week.

Other than that no one else really surprised me.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this is why they are saying jade didnt get through now.
    You just can not see this stuff coming.

however on her Facebook page the Adele sound-alike is said to have boasted about being a Satanist and having tried alternative wicca medicines to heal herself after being injured in a car crash.

The goth singer frequently dresses up as a vampire and goes clubbing with fangs and the full getup.

Before judges houses, a source close to Jade told The Daily Star:

“She’s tried really hard to tone down her image. Jade knows Kelly doesn’t understand her passion for Satanism and considers her a bit of a freak. She’s convinced Kelly won’t go for her.”
    http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/x-factor-2011-jade-richards-axed-because-shes-a-satanist/

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Happy enough with the choices. I would have liked Melanie and Jade to get through but I can understand why those decisions were made.
    Sparks43 wrote: »
    They better get rid of Kitty sharpish :mad:

Really cant stand her

That facebook page you linked is disgusting. What is wrong with people?

• Advertisement

nommm wrote: »
    Happy enough with the choices. I would have liked Melanie and Jade to get through but I can understand why those decisions were made.

That facebook page you linked is disgusting. What is wrong with people?

Some people are complete lunatics to take it that far about someone on tv.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement