Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Redmal

caseyann wrote: »
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this is why they are saying jade didnt get through now.
    You just can not see this stuff coming.

however on her Facebook page the Adele sound-alike is said to have boasted about being a Satanist and having tried alternative wicca medicines to heal herself after being injured in a car crash.

The goth singer frequently dresses up as a vampire and goes clubbing with fangs and the full getup.

Before judges houses, a source close to Jade told The Daily Star:

“She’s tried really hard to tone down her image. Jade knows Kelly doesn’t understand her passion for Satanism and considers her a bit of a freak. She’s convinced Kelly won’t go for her.”
    http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/x-factor-2011-jade-richards-axed-because-shes-a-satanist/

Surely that's got nothing to do with the fact that she can sing? Just because her beliefs are a bit more far out than most, doesn't mean she shouldn't be given a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

maybe the "big twist" will just be something boring like a guest judge every week. so simon and cheryl can come back!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Redmal wrote: »
    Surely that's got nothing to do with the fact that she can sing? Just because her beliefs are a bit more far out than most, doesn't mean she shouldn't be given a chance.

I would be more inclined to think they couldnt see her as a popstar.
    I think she should head up a band with drums and guitar etc..

I would agree with that sentiment more than the satan thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭shannie

Louis Walsh has really let himself and his group down

Johnny Robinson too win :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

I really like Jonjo :D

shannie wrote: »

Johnny Robinson too win :D

I am happy for johnny,but he isnt a winner of x factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Good lord, Louis is some gob****e. Is he told to pick crackpots or something? He throws his votes away on wasters. Why the fcuk would he pick that fcuking oddball asian bird?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Eh... was Frankie actually wearing a netted vest in the make overs?! Who on earth thought that was a good look?! :eek:

I'm sad that Jade is gone 'cause I thought she was really good but SO HAPPY that Goldie decided to leave the competition. She was so irritating. I will miss that guy who is an amusement park squirrel, Max or something, he was cute.

I'm still upset that Lascel didn't make it through to the judges houses!

Also it's usually at this point in the competition that I start to get annoyed because nearly everyone I didn't want to get through gets through. I don't know if that means that I just have really bad taste or everyone else does!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Jaysus, shes brilliant. I wonder why she only got like 30 seconds of screen time. This show is sinister.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Would love to see how the house will look after a week! Frankie looks like he's not too fond of the shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

dr gonzo wrote: »
    Good lord, Louis is some gob****e. Is he told to pick crackpots or something? He throws his votes away on wasters. Why the fcuk would he pick that fcuking oddball asian bird?!

Am I the only one who noticed that she wasn't part of the 16 and that heavy girl was even though she didn't make it??

gimmick wrote: »
    Am I the only one who noticed that she wasn't part of the 16 and that heavy girl was even though she didn't make it??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/15063194

They said it during the programme that she had left and that Louis had replaced her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

gimmick wrote: »

No you're not..most of us knew. It was reported earlier this week & xfactor official site confirmed it a few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Aha. Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭Heroditas

shannie wrote: »

Johnny Robinson to win :D

Yup, he seems the nicest of them and should be a bit of fun.

He should be the new forum favourite for this season, taking over from the man-god last year.

jluv wrote: »
    Would love to see how the house will look after a week! Frankie looks like he's not too fond of the shower.

Also trying to climb onto any girl with a pulse.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭shannie

defo the most genuine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Johnny doesn't have the attraction that Vagner had! I'm usually all for the novelty acts but I'm just not feeling Johnny.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

was debating with hubby what the big twist could be and we reckon there will be a 5th Judge (cheryl cole) and a wildcard group....... hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Gutted that neither Jade nor John Wilding got through. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭nisior

Seriously since you posted this I've been replaying it non-stop... Wish I had an album of hers..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

makeover pictures are here in case anyone missed them:

http://twitpic.com/photos/Skoteh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

What have they done to janet??? She looks....weird!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Janet?? What about Amelia?!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Was Kitty formerly a man?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Terry gone? Of all the overs I thought he'd be certainly the most likeable! He's genuine, has a good voice and seems popular. Tbh couldn't see anyone voting for Sami or Jonjo they're nice and decent singers but haven't gotten much exposure so far (remember John Adeleye last year?). As for the twist, the switching of mentors would be cool, but it'll prob be something silly like a double eviction or wildcards ( I hope not though!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

keps wrote: »
    The twist will be that Jonjo Kerr and Louis will announce their engagment live on the show:pac::pac:

You mean Louis and Johnny :p:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement