Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Soooo....who's looking after the Prediction Thread this year? :D Although it'll be difficult to make predictions this week when we don't really know what's happening :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,560 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What have they done to janet??? She looks....weird!!

She looks like Saoirse Ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

What's the twist? I'm DYING to know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

I doubt it's going to be wildcards because that would make it 20 contestants which is way too many and not enough time.

I think it was lizt that suggested that one contestant from each category would be voted out. I think that's pretty conceiveable.

IMO the best twist would be if each of the judges were given a different group to mentor but it's highly unlikely.

It would be very unfair if one act from each category was voted out. That means one very talented girl would be gone and lots of crap and mediocre people would stay.

I really think it's going to be something like either 2 or 3 acts leave this weekend and a "wildcard" gets voted in by the public.

• Advertisement

Did anyone hear Jade is back as part of a group now?

Maybe the twist is another group is formed

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did anyone hear Jade is back as part of a group now?

Maybe the twist is another group is formed

A new group from the rejects? Jade, Goldie, Luke and the rest of The Keys...awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

IIRC, there was talk about a fifth judge for the live shows a few weeks ago?

Cheryl to have a new category, picking four from all those rejected ;)

egan2020 wrote: »

All those ideas have been suggested in this thread...wonder were they reading :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,756 ✭✭✭✭walshb

andyman wrote: »
    Amelia was by far the best of the girls, and that's saying nothing bad about the rest of them. She seems to be in a different league if I'm honest. Would have to have a couple of rubbish weeks/scandel to turn the public against her for her not to get to the Final, in my opinion.

I think she is the best of the lot. Brilliant. But, a close second and third are Nischa and Sophie. Very very strong singers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Going to put a bit on Amelia at 5/1. Hope she wins anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

I think Craig Colton is going to be my winning prediction.

I think it's between Amelia and Craig. I'd like Misha to be up there too but I have a feeling the public aren't going to warm to her so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

I think it's between Amelia and Craig. I'd like Misha to be up there too but I have a feeling the public aren't going to warm to her so much.

I think Mischa's live performances will be flawless but can see her having popularity issues. She cries too much also.

Who is Amelia?

I cant remember her at all

I hope Craig wins or at least makes the final

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Amelia is the 16 year old blonde who looks about 30, has a fantastic voice, though.

Amelia is the 16 year old blonde who looks about 30, has a fantastic voice, though.

Oh I remember her now reminded me of Pixie Lott but looks way way older than 16 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

You're all way off. Kitty is going to win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Is there going to be a prediction thread?

The twist is doing my head in :rolleyes:

Oh Hi everyone im new to this thread :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭shannie

Johnny doesn't have the attraction that Vagner had! I'm usually all for the novelty acts but I'm just not feeling Johnny.

wagner ? are you serious ? ...... fml.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The thing about Johnny is that he is a bit of a novelty act because he's so flamboyant, but he actually has the voice to back it up! He oozes the likability factor and in a competition like the x factor that goes a lot further than actual talent

The thing about Johnny is that he is a bit of a novelty act because he's so flamboyant, but he actually has the voice to back it up! He oozes the likability factor and in a competition like the x factor that goes a lot further than actual talent

App he does drag entertainning and that he is going to use that through some of the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Justask wrote: »
    App he does drag entertainning and that he is going to use that through some of the show

Really?? I hope he does! That would be brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

I think there must be a 2nd(3rd) chance for some of the people kicked out at the week-end.

Why would a TV producer - allow a guy who had failed at the judges house in 2010 to do the same in 2011 unless there was a bit of a story to get him back in again ?

The overs guy with the dyed hair - another guy likely to appear again,

And that girl with streaky hair in the last playoff with Janet devlin -she will be back too:D

keps wrote: »

And that girl with streaky hair in the last playoff with Janet devlin -she will be back too:D

According to this, she won't be back. I would love to see her there but I don't think it will happen. Also, it would hardly be a "big twist" if it was the same thing as happened last year.

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/877497-jade-richards-x-factor-wild-card-return-ruled-out

I reckon it will be something boring like Simon or Cheryl being on the judging panel and having the final say if the judges votes are tied.

I wonder would it be ok to open a prediction thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Think Craig will be the dark horse in this years comp.
    Top 3 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Is there going to be a week by week prediction thread this year? I don't mind setting one up (as reigning champion :P) but I am pretty crap with excel spreadsheets but if no one else wants to do it, I will!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 LandL84

Can't wait for the live performances. My fav is Janet Delvin, love her voice and style :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement