Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry on emobile

Options
  • 09-05-2011 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭

Hi emobile. I see that you've launched blackberry services today. Are there any plans for sim only? and if so what do they cost? I've a Blackberry 9700 and have no need to upgrade yet so just interested in whats on offer from you. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Hi Cookie1977,

Are you looking for Bill Pay or PAYG?

If you have the BB you should be able to opt in on the SIM only plan, but i'll double check when I know which plan you want.

Hope this helps,

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Bill pay. Is there any discount for being on sim only? Cheers Steve.

bump ;)

Hey,

Sorry just in the middle of getting some info on this (had my reply screen open and all) :D

-Steve

;) fair play

• Advertisement

Hey,

The 30 day SIM plans are usually pricematched with the 18 month contract plans (they would be the exact same; only difference would be no 18 month contract and no phone upon signup). However you can avail of our BB bundles which can be applied to your account after you receive your SIM.

Hope this helps,

-Steve

Thanks Steve, it does. One more thing. Do you know if the 3GB data allowance with the blackberry can use any apn on emobile so you could tether with it, or is it restrictive?

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Thanks Steve, it does. One more thing. Do you know if the 3GB data allowance with the blackberry can use any apn on emobile so you could tether with it, or is it restrictive?

Hi Cookie1977,

AFAIK tethering is not blocked from our network. Put it this way, if you use data on your BB and it connects to our network in any way then it will come from your Data Allowance.

Hope this answers your query.

-Steve

Hi Cookie1977,

AFAIK tethering is not blocked from our network. Put it this way, if you use data on your BB and it connects to our network in any way then it will come from your Data Allowance.

Hope this answers your query.

-Steve

Cheers Steve. It does ;)

Advertisement