Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find the right present!

Options
  • 09-05-2011 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this so sorry if I have written this in the wrong place...
    My neice has special needs and her birthday is coming up. I'm looking to get some kind of educational (but fun) book set or writing set. Has anyone any ideas where I could get something like this in Dublin City Centre or North Dublin? Thanks in advance for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from East to Dublin City (more traffic here).

HB

OP - Have you tried the Early Learning Center? I think that there's one in St Stephen's Green Shopping Center.

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Moved from East to Dublin City (more traffic here).

HB

OP - Have you tried the Early Learning Center? I think that there's one in St Stephen's Green Shopping Center.

There is one on Henry St aswell! They have loads of stuff!

I think you can buy special writing books in Easons and there are also all those Vtec toys that try to get children reading (I don't know about writing though) but their are colorful, interactive and i think they are in most toyshops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beenie_baby

Thanks so much for the replies. I'll check out the early learning shops and easons, hopefully I'll get something!
    (thanks for moving my thread also, appreciate it!!)
    :D

Advertisement