Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know how places are allocated?

Options
  • 09-05-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I applied for a HND course (just finished the first year cert in BCFE) and was told in March I'm on a priority waiting list. I was told that first offers had until 15th April to reply and then they would move to the waiting list if there were available spaces. I heard no more and then noticed a few weeks ago that applications had re-opened for the course I had applied for. :eek: So I'm a bit confused. Anyone know how the system works?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Carrieleee

I would imagine you ought to give them a call and ask, though I would do it soon as they won't be there much longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Applications open up regardless of whether all spots have been filled, as people might opt out closer to September.

Whether or not they call you depends on how high you are on the waiting list. If you give the offices a ring you should be able to find out your position.

Advertisement