Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stagate Universe (2x20) Gauntlet **SPOILERS**

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

lol! Woulda been better if it said f**k the police.... all makes sense now, the harsh attitude, defacing the walls with graffiti.. Rush = massive NWA fan.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Just sorry to see TJ and Young not getting it on...

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Wasn't there mention of someone going to post plotlines or similar for the rest of the planned story? Is that still going to happen does anyone know? Since we aren't getting a couple of films or even a graphic novel type series of stories, this would be much better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

yeah it was posted up last night here:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

quite vague but at least we know the direction which they were planning to take. i guess the vagueness also kinda leaves a very tiny possibility of this being picked up again in the future (even though the sets are gone now)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Mario007 wrote: »
    yeah it was posted up last night here:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

quite vague but at least we know the direction which they were planning to take. i guess the vagueness also kinda leaves a very tiny possibility of this being picked up again in the future (even though the sets are gone now)

Thanks for sharing. It's really long. I have a flight tonight and a few hours to kill, so I'll give it a read later. Looking forward to seeing where it would have gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Some French fans not so happy with the episode. Look at the right hand side of the picture.

ftf.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭somuj

Am curious as to why they didnt refuel after they destroyed that first Command ship. They had plenty of time seeing as the shuttles had time to go down to the planet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Sad to see it end the way it did as it could really have went on a few more years at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

somuj wrote: »
    Am curious as to why they didnt refuel after they destroyed that first Command ship. They had plenty of time seeing as the shuttles had time to go down to the planet.
    most likely they did, i think they said they had a full tank after that,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

don ramo wrote: »
    most likely they did, i think they said they had a full tank after that,

They did but because of the damage sustained in the attack they were bleeding energy at a higher rate than normal.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Riamfada wrote: »
    Where was the closure? Did they survive? What was the point of the Lucian attack other than to introduce one minor character? What was the point of the whole message from God lark? No answers to any of the questions raised in the story.

You do realise the show was cancelled right?

Personally, I thought it was a great end to a fantastic show, and I really believe that this isn't the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

kowloon wrote: »
    Some French fans not so happy with the episode. Look at the right hand side of the picture.

ftf.jpg

Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

sad its over, I'll buy the dvd when it's out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭liamtech

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Thought it was another good episode after a string of them lately..

As others have said, although unintentional, it was a decent series end under the circumstances - I'm just very disappointed that we won't get to finish the story.

Sure it was a bit weird at the start seeing Stargate go all "serious", and sure the story took a while to get going and there was a lot of filler but I still think it was a hell of a lot better than what won out in the ratings (read: advertising revenue) war - more celebrity/reality ****e :(

Despite its flaws, I enjoyed this show and I think they assembled a group of actors and characters who were just starting to come good - I mean think back what TNG or DS9 was like in its first 2 seasons!

I'll miss it anyway...

Star Trek TNG and DS9 were highly enjoyable SCIENCE FICTION SHOWS...

SGU was a Sci-Soap with very little science fiction - that being said at least it had stargates in it!

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭Ronanc1

Just got round to watching this now was busy with exams for the last couple of weeks, have to say for an ordinary unplanned end season episode it was excellent really enjoyed it and made me sad again to see it go, I think it encapsulated the best of universe bit of everything in it action character interaction etc.

Advertisement