Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picnic Table

Options
  • 09-05-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy a strong picnic table, preferably a 6/8 seater round one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

slimboyfat wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can buy a strong picnic table, preferably a 6/8 seater round one?

There is a place out past rockhill that sell them, on your right hand side before the 4x4 place...

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

There is a place out past rockhill that sell them, on your right hand side before the 4x4 place...

Do you know a phone no or the name of the place please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

slimboyfat wrote: »
    Do you know a phone no or the name of the place please?

here's the website Rockhill shed centre they don't exclusively do sheds though i remember seeing picnic tables out there when i was looking at kennels. It was a while ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I bought one in Donegal Creameries about three years ago.
    It is well made and came with a large sunshade. Think it cost me about €300 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

I bought one in Donegal Creameries about three years ago.
    It is well made and came with a large sunshade. Think it cost me about €300 ish

Just rang them but none in stock and they are looking for a new supplier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

This is a Ballybofey company that make excellent garden furniture etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I was in Poundstretchers in Strabane today and they had a six seater for £60. Far from the best one I have seen but you would probably get two years out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Atlantic Homecare having a closing down sale at the minute, you could get lucky there!

Advertisement