Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any doctors or pharmacists here?

Options
  • 09-05-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hey is there any doctors or pharmacists i need a question answered about medicine any help will be appreciate the help :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

<_<

>_>

I'm a doctorist, drop your pants and we'll have a gawk at what's wrong with you.

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

What's stopping you going to a doctor or pharmacist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Shoot.

mikom wrote: »
    Shoot.

Hehehehehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Cynortas

ok i dont want to go to docs cause im poor its a simple question what is the shelf life of prednisolone ( used to treat asthmatics) as i have a some left from my last attack but its dated December 2010 and i was wondering is it safe to take it now still?

PS not looking for stupid answers thanks so don't bother replying if its not relevant thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Yes, and from the information you have provided I'd definately say you have a chronic case of the **********
    This diagnosis is hidden in the free version.
    To reveal the the word, please provide your credit card information.
    Thank you.

tnynll wrote: »
    ok i dont want to go to docs cause im poor its a simple question what is the shelf life of prednisolone ( used to treat asthmatics) as i have a some left from my last attack but its dated December 2010 and i was wondering is it safe to take it now still?

PS not looking for stupid answers thanks so don't bother replying if its not relevant thanks

You're in the wrong forum so.

Oh wait,

http://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/9226/SPC/Prednisolone+25mg+Tablets++(Winthrop)/#SHELF_LIFE

Took me all of two minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Google it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

If it's brown, drink it down; if it's black, send it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Im a gynecologist. You can all post your pictures here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

There's a helpline just for cases as such

1800-555-DOCTORB

*The 'B' is for Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I can see why asthmatics don't like ringing people up cos of the heavy breathing and possible arrest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 730 ✭✭✭gosuckonalemon

tnynll wrote: »

You do realise you can get professional advice of your pharmacist for FREE.

The medicine was dispensed in Dec 2010 but there is no record of expiry date on the pharmacy label, hence no way of really telling if it has expired or not.

Prednisolone is a relatively fast moving drug so expiry date should be ok but no possible way of knowing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Its lupis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Pauleta wrote: »
    Im a gynecologist. You can all post your pictures here.

Seriously bro, there's some things that just wernt meant to be seen!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Medicines improve with age, like a fine malt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Its lupis
    Its NEVER Lupis!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Go speak to a pharmacist OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement