Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Louise Jordan/Suzanne Kane gone from fm104?

• 09-05-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Have noticed over the past few weeks that Louise and Suzanne have not been on air. I'm up early on Sunday morning (kids are like alarm clocks) and noticed that Sean is doing The Juice the past month or so, and not have heard Suzanne on for a good while now.

Anyone know if they have left or been gotten rid of? Heard Enda Caldwell on replacing Suzanne... I'm convinced that he has the longest links on earth. 'Dublins Hit MUSIC Station'... With all that talking he does.... I think not!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ste88m

Seems that Suzanne Kane has also left fm104...

Gone to an all new classic hits 4fm along with Dec Pierce, previously of 98 Drive. Where on the schedule, I don't know.

From twitter:
    @suzannek19 - After a fab 5 & a half years I've left the UTV family... It's been fun & ill miss the 104 crew.. Now what do folks do on a sat night :) xxx
    @suzannek19 - Jebus... News travels fast! You close one door & there's someone standing there with another wide open!Crazy day... Think I need a drink!
    @suzannek19 - So my radio break lasted all of 3 days!!!I miss it to much-signed a contract with 4fm & start on Tuesday! Can't wait,new exciting beginnings

Advertisement