Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Certificaton Ireland

Options
  • 09-05-2011 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi,

I am investigating completing a Microsoft Certification Exam.

Looking on line there seems only to be a solution available during business hours.

I have contacted fas and they dont have a facility to complete the certification exam in the evenings and or weekends. They said that they are in the process of changing this but it would take some time!

I also contacted a private vendor whose name starts with P and the dont do it either.

Anyone know of anywhere in Ireland where you can do this on a weekday evening or weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

FAS don't have any authority when it comes to this.
    The testing centres that officially carry the exams are prometric (for Microsoft and others).

I don't know of anywhere you can do this on the weekend.
    I do know that some test centres can arrange for 8am Mon-Fri.

HTH,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 kevin.downey

Thanks for you reply,

I am aware that FAS dont have this authority.

I am looking for a test center that is open on saturdays

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭CorkFenian

There used to be weekend centres open up to early 2000's....Not any more though, looked into myself, will be genuinely amazed if you find one in Dublin, (amazed and delighted) ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 kevin.downey

Thanks,

There's none in the Republic. However in Belfast there are Saturday dates but getting from where I am to Belfast on a Friday night to make an appointment for 9am Saturday is not practical.

There is a place is Feltham in Surrey they entertain weekend testing, they have a test center 20 minutes from heathrow so Ill have to jump over on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

Advertisement