Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Look 595

Options
  • 09-05-2011 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Look 595 for sale.
    Colour: Black
    Size: L (a Look size L is equivalent to a 55/56)
    Groupset: Campagnolo Super Record 11
    Finishing Kit: Deda Newton bars and Stem. Fizik Arione Saddle. Zipp carbon bottle cages.

Will sell for 2K. If interested please email <snip>

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

All discussions to take place in-thread

Thanks

Beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭D20903

What year is the bike & where can it be viewed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 geraghb

I bought it in 2007. I raced it for four Summers, didn't use it during the winters. Put a new groupset on it in 2009.

I live in Newtownmountkennedy and work in Donnybrook. So a viewing in either place would be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭smcclaw

What kind of wheels are on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Any pics ?

• Advertisement

I have Zipp 404's on it, but I'm not selling them. I will put a pair of Campagnolo Scirocco on it to sell the bike complete. I will post a pic of the bike tomorrow. It also has Look Keo Carbon pedals which I didn't mention earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Dangerous Dave

I might be interested in taking the groupset from you seperately (at the right price) if one of the other lads fancied the frame and finishing kit. Lots of the lads are Shimano heads and might prefer to put their own groupset on it?

what length are the cranks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

what length are the cranks?

Offer €1500 subject to inspection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

geraghb wrote: »

Pics of the drive side are always more preferable.....

Hi Dangerous Dave, the cranks are 175. But I don't want to sell the groupset seperately, I'd prefer to get a buyer for the whole lot. Thanks for your interest though.

Hi Side Show Bob. Couldn't let it go for 1500. I'd really need the 2k for it.

Hi Side Show Bob. Couldn't let it go for 1500. I'd really need the 2k for it.

Thanks, the offer was on behalf of my younger brother and €1500 would be at the very top end of what he could afford,

Thanks anyway.
    SSB

SSB, if you were interested in the bike without the wheels we would have some room to negotiate?

SSB, if you were interested in the bike without the wheels we would have some room to negotiate?

Ok he wants to have a look at it if posible, only if that is ok with the mod's, any further dealing will or offers will be done here.

SSB, I'd be happy to show him the bike.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Ok he wants to have a look at it if posible, only if that is ok with the mod's, any further dealing will or offers will be done here.
    No problem arranging a viewing - as you say further discussions and in particular negotiations should take place on here though. There is no accepted offer at this stage, and hence it remains open for anyone to come in either at asking or above €1,500 in the meantime

Thanks

Beasty

SSB, I'd be happy to show him the bike.

PM sent

SSB withdrew his interest before viewing the bike, so it's sill for sale if anyone else is interested.

Thanks,

Brian.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the reply Brian. If you're not getting anywhere with the sale and decide to sell frame, wheels, finishing kit and group separately, drop me a line about the group. You might end up getting more money separately.

Hi Dangerous Dave, thanks for that. I'm off to the Rás next week so wont be doing much about selling the bike next week. If I still haven't sold it as a complete bike within a couple of weeks I'll talk to you about the groupset if thats okay with you.

Thanks,

Brian.

Thats perfect Brian, thanks for the reply. Good luck on the Ras. Sit up and wait for Burkey ; )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shire flyer

hi,this is my first time to use boards i am very interested in 595 will pay e1800 subject to viewing

Hello Shire Flyer,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was in the Rás and I'm just catching up on emails etc. now.

Lets arrange a viewing.

Brian.

Thanks to those of you who responded to this post. The 595 is now sold.

Advertisement