Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open source ISO9001 website framework

Options
  • 09-05-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

I've been thrown in the deep end to setup ISO9001 for my company. I want to web load a lot of the stuff. Does anyone know of an ISO9001 Web Framework, prefer open source, that I can use to get up and running.

A Joomla for the ISO9001 world, if you will.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

Do you mean to manage the ISO documented procedures?
    If so there are a few Document Management Systems but they aren't specifically for ISO, but would provide version control for the documents that described you processes.
    * eXo have a suite that might be what you want checkout http://wiki.exoplatform.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome/
    * Alfreco is another popular DMS
    * openKM is yet another

If you actually want to build a web based solution to manage your internal processes then you might look at Bonitasoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭c1979

You might try visiting iso 9001 to learn more

Advertisement