Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky/Sky Sports Subscription with xbox live?

• 09-05-2011 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

Did I hear you can get sky sports with xbox live??:confused:or do you need to subscribe or pay extra or something to get it?:confused:
    Details please??:o I have a ps3 but might invest in a cheap xbox and get rid of the sky in the house if this^ is the case.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

yes you need a subscription to sky

however, if you know someone who has sky tv but does not use it on xbox, you can use their details (My Sky ID and password) if they are generous enough to donate

my brother in law (in Leinster) uses details from my inlaws in Munster no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Riskymove wrote: »

however, if you know someone who has sky tv but does not use it on xbox, you can use their details (My Sky ID and password) if they are generous enough to donate

my brother in law (in Leinster) uses details from my inlaws in Munster no problem
    Can it be done with upc no??:(
    How much is it if your not with sky? Do you buy this off sky or can you get it in a game shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

I remember when this was first introduced you had to pay a multiroom fee for it. Then they offered it free up untill last christmas but for me anyways its just always stayed free.

Im not complaining though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Riskymove wrote: »

You don't need to be a subscriber of their satellite system. You can sign up for skyplayer as a standalone product. Costs of course..

Advertisement