Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

35 Blu-rays for €6.49 each on Play.com

• 09-05-2011 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Play.com

Courtesy of philmitchell over on HUKD..
    Equilibrium (Blu-ray)
    Traitor (Blu-ray)
    Apocalypto (Blu-ray)
    Astro Boy: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD) (Blu-ray)
    Downfall (Blu-ray)
    We Were Soldiers (Blu-ray)
    14 Blades (Blu-ray)
    Lord Of War (Blu-ray)
    Sex Drive (Blu-ray)
    The Good, The Bad, The Weird (Blu-ray)
    A Perfect Getaway (Blu-ray) |
    Seraphim Falls (Blu-ray)
    Outlander (Blu-ray)
    Underworld 3: Rise Of The Lycans (Blu-ray)
    The Devil's Rejects (Blu-ray)
    Never Back Down (2008) (Blu-ray)
    Milk (Blu-ray)
    The Football Factory (Blu-ray) |
    17 Again (Blu-ray)
    Transporter 3 (Blu-ray)
    Furry Vengeance: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD) (Blu-ray)
    Red Cliff (aka: Chi Bi) (Blu-ray)

Plus more

Search for them yourself.. I'm not your Mammy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just noticed 'The Fall' is in it..

.. you NEED this film on Blu-ray!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

IO'm going to try the Fall.

I will blame the pants of you if I hate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Watched the first part/story of the fall in SD and loved it but never got around to finishing it, this is just the excuse I needed!

Half tempted by equilibrium as well, however that's also £5 on Amazon as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

noodler wrote: »
    IO'm going to try the Fall.

I will blame the pants of you if I hate it.
    Same here am gonna give it a bash to see if it wows me! I also will be looking for a refund (from Basq!) if it's muck! The reviews on Play seemed good also! I also ordered Traitor as the front of the box compared it with the Bourne films, but having never heard about this film before I'm guessing it wasn't quite as successful....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

alot of these are the same price on Amazon. Nice fillers if you are looking for something to get you over the £25 for free delivery

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 alancuran

Thanks for sharing, i will buy some movie for sure : )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Basq wrote: »

Okay, watched it last night.

The most visually impressive thing (bar maybe some of the BSG battles) that I have seen on Blu Ray. Surprised I had not heard more about the movie.

It is an excellent film, reading around online some people seem to have found it boring - I honestly worry for the state of our race if people could not enjoy watching that movie.

Great call Basq.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭PressTheButton

Basq wrote: »

+1.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much noodler.

An absolutely cracking little film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

Finally watched The Fall last night. Very impressive visually, but what in god's name do you lot be smoking before watching films like this!?!? :eek: :confused: What an absolutely random film! Good in some parts but overall a little bit out there for me!

Anyways if anyone with a Blu Ray isn't "lucky" enough to own this or have seen it already, PM me your address and you're welcome to my copy! Basq I want my money back! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

g0g wrote: »
    Finally watched The Fall last night. Very impressive visually, but what in god's name do you lot be smoking before watching films like this!?!? :eek: :confused:
    Well, whatever it is I must be smoking it as well. :D Fantastic film, but it makes a great demo disc as well.

g0g wrote: »
    Basq I want my money back! :)
    No worries.. send a stamped address envelope to my second home in the Federal Islamic Republic of the Comoros Islands, and I'll get right on that!

:pac:

Advertisement