Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Flights Question

Options
  • 09-05-2011 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm heading over to melbourne for the summer. I've found flights for 1200 return for the dates I've planned. I'm happy enough to pay this. Due to iffy job situation I'm debating whether to book these now or wait until the end of the month. Just wondering has anyone experience booking flights to Australia, are these likely to be more expensive or worse unavailable if i leave it until June to book considering I'm planning on headinf off on 26th June??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 E.E.T

I'd say book them now..fuel prices could go up etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Have you looked at air asia?it's nasty flying comfort wise,but it's cheap.luggage allowance can be a stretch too if you're coming over for a decent length of time.

Advertisement