Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Finance...

• 09-05-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

so is it just me...or is this years grant app form taking its time to be released...?

Am I missing something here or is it just late ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

I thought the same so I emailed local h ed grant office and they replied saying it will be June (in fact I received 2 replies to same email one saying June one saying late June!).

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Curlyhatescurls

It's always in June. What you should be doing now is make sure you have the correct documents for it, P45 and P60, check out what was needed last year, it's always the same and have them ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

why is it so late though? it dosent really make any sense??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

It's always in June. What you should be doing now is make sure you have the correct documents for it, P45 and P60, check out what was needed last year, it's always the same and have them ready.
    Oh, good call, may get those ready then.

Advertisement