Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodworker new to Limerick area, looking for shop space

Options
  • 09-05-2011 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Greetings to all,
    I've just relocated from the USA to the Limerick area (Castletroy, specifically) to begin work at UL's World Academy of Music & Dance. I'm an avid woodworker, and was formerly an Associate Editor at Fine Woodworking magazine (Taunton Press). I don't have a garage or shed at our new place, and my tools (no machines) will be arriving in early-mid June. I was wondering if anyone knows of rental or cooperative shop space anywhere in the Limerick area, as I would very much like to be able to continue working. Since the magazine is still keeping me on as a guest editor, I hope to include Irish woodworkers as much as possible, and would like to get to know as many of you as I can (having some shop space would be a big plus).
    Thanks in advance for your help, and all the best.
    -Vlad (Wolodymyr Smishkewych)

Advertisement