Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of Open24 account, need help!

Options
  • 09-05-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have a student debit card that I need to activate with open24, but it says that the account is locked when I try to log in?

To get the account I went to one of the permanent tsb branches where I opened the account, where I was registered with Open24, and was given a temporary password and I gave a PAN number.

When I tried to login the next day I was sure of all the information I was filling in, but I kept getting an error: "information entered invalid/incorrect" or something.

2 weeks later, and I am now locked out of my account after trying to log in a third time (just received my card). I phoned the help line (1890 500 212, is this correct?) and was given to some machine, which asked me to enter my account number, and parts of my PAN number. Then it said something about reactivating my account and sending me a new card????

Tried to log in again and sure enough I am locked out.

I'm completely new to this, can someone give me advice as to what to do now? is there a number I can call where I talk to an actual human being?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭bayern282

try phoning 1980 500 121 then press 0 should get you through to a person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭bayern282

thats 1890 500 121

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Namaste2u

Woops, typo.

Ill try phoning that number, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Namaste2u

All was sorted out, thanks!

mods can lock and or delete :)

Advertisement