Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the funniest thing you've done to a mate whilst drunk?

Options
  • 09-05-2011 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

Anyone else notice how similar topics appear on After Hours that have just been discussed in the Media. The most obvious example I've noticed is people here 'borrowing' thread ideas from suspiciously similar conversations on radio shows.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭juma

Has any regular posters on Boards just vanished without a reason? Thinking about it, if many of the members here were to die, we'd never know, they would just disappear!

Are you superstitious about Friday the 13th? Will you take extra care this Friday because of the date? Or do you have any weird tales of Friday the 13th's past?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Billy Turdhead.... he was a good 'un.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

juma wrote: »
    Anyone else notice how similar topics appear on After Hours that have just been discussed in the Media. The most obvious example I've noticed is people here 'borrowing' thread ideas from suspiciously similar conversations on radio shows.
    Jesus. Imagine that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

No, absolutely not.

• Advertisement

If you were to open a perfect nightclub what would it be like? Also what would you call it?

Following on from the best and worst way to die threads, what would be the coolest way to die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Maddie was site banned, not 'disappeared' - or so Snyper says ¬¬

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

You must go further and name these scoundrels.

If you were to open a perfect nightclub what would it be like? Also what would you call it?
    You must have a ridiculously short attention span.

• Advertisement

Say you had just 24 hours to live and you had taken care of all the obvious stuff like making a will, saying goodbye to loved ones etc and the prospect of being arrested doesn’t really matter anymore, what would you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What's with all the stupid threads?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭whiteboy

I'm superbrilliant

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Oh lawd

Just curious, What does everyone do for a living? Or are you unemployed? If in a job do you use Boards while at work?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Following on from the best and worst way to die threads, what would be the coolest way to die?

Freeze to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Nope, it's all BS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

In before "Blast 'em with piss".:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

It's usually the other way round tbh. Lazy journalists love boards.

Fellow culchies (and maybe some city folk) how many arces of land do you have? I've none yet but expecting to get my hands on the uncle's 75 arces when he finally passes away. And it comes with road frontage! Ladies, form a queue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I'm a scientist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Whats your point exactly?

Your use of the words "suspiciously similar" suggests that you dont like the idea.

Also, I have also read on here before that other posters heard topics discussed on radio shows that first surfaced on this website.

Do you not have converstaions with friends/peers about things you hear in the media?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There are probably five or six people who'd meet their maker in the hours before I fall off the perch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

You soon, I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Saturday the 14th is coming too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Say you had just 24 hours to live and you had taken care of all the obvious stuff like making a will, saying goodbye to loved ones etc and the prospect of being arrested doesn’t really matter anymore, what would you do?
    I'd start as many threads in AH as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Ejaculate to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,866 ✭✭✭✭Basq

And now, to ride Mrs O Reilly..

• Advertisement

As the title says, Whats the funniest thing you've done to a mate whilst drunk?

Me, when in college I once got a friends phone when we were both drunk at about 1am and text both his parents saying "In trouble, please help me". Turned off the phone and off to bed. 6am we were woken be constant banging on the from door. His parents, having come from Sligo all the way up to Dublin thinking something terrible had happened their son.

Advertisement